for In the Name Of

Awwww. Sweet!
8/17/2011 c1 16Rani Jashalithie
This was really sweet.
4/26/2011 c1 26animalwriter
Awww, that was so cute! Severus IS a nice name :) And I like the Harry/Ginny moments, too. Sev smiling in the picture is adorable.
12/24/2010 c1 Haefaciel
I really enjoyed reading this. :)

The way you describe Harry's thoughts and emotions feels like a scene from the book.
9/4/2010 c1 6CrazyBananas95
This is... this is... I don't even know how to describe this. It's so wonderful. It had me tearing up at the end. So many fanfictions either stray so far from the real story or they twist it in a weird way. You've excellently kept to the real story but still shown that Sev was a huge part of Lily's life :)
6/10/2010 c1 11HowWonderfulLifeIs
Uh... Uh... Oh, I can't hold it in; awwwww. This is so sad and adorable and unbelievably sweet. Please write more, I like your style.
11/23/2009 c1 Ufudyidkfjgtidixxigxxti
Thanks for writing this. It is absolutely wonderful. I am just so blown away that I can't even say anymore. Adored it. Again, thanks.
7/20/2009 c1 40Rachel Indeed
I thought this was lovely, especially the ending. Thanks so much!
7/19/2009 c1 BellaEdwardAlways
This is really good. Are you planning on doing any more chapters or is this the only one?

~BellaEdwardAlways 3
7/19/2009 c1 2NessL
beautiful story
7/19/2009 c1 20watchingstarsdie
great work. :)) i love snape. :))
7/19/2009 c1 9Delilah Song
This is so sweet, and I love how they discussed the names, and the whole 'monopolizing on James Sirius' xD
7/19/2009 c1 29duj
Erm, no, it really isn't. "Sever + us" = cut us apart... Severe = strict, harsh, unpleasant. A name of ill-omen; it's hard to imagine someone with such a name having a happy life.

My favourite line was "who would work hard at making the years this girl’s son spent at Hogwarts a living hell, while all the time devoting his best efforts to make sure that he lived at all." (Even though I don't think the first half really does him justice; making Harry miserable wasn't his aim, but a byproduct of the pain he suffered from Harry's mere presence.)
7/18/2009 c1 5darcyLoVesmarissa
dont usually read HP fics.

decided- after watching the Half-Blood Prince movie, which i LOVED -that maybe i should take the plunge.

i was still hesistant.

but after reading this fic i'm sincerely glad i did!

beautiful.