for The Cries and Confusion of George Weasley

4/20/2019 c21 France Weasley
This is sad ! Can you make one about Fred living that would be nice. But I get what George is going though and it making me feel like I'm there with him ever step of the way.
8/6/2013 c2 28brothermine
Really enjoying this so far I hate that Fred died it's just horrible it almost hurts to think about poor George afterwards! I am looking forward to reading more tomorrow!
5/3/2011 c20 3AmberBambers
Soooo I really like the concept you've got going here and gotta say that this chapter made me cry! (I've read the whole story but I decided to review on this chapter 'cause it was my favorite) The idea of George losing it over Fred's death really hits me, 'cause I'm an identical twin too. My sister is my best friend and I feel like I couldn't live without her, so I find the fact that J.K. decided to kill Fred off particularly heartwrenching...

Anyway, you're writing is really good, you're really talented. You put it a fair amount of interesting detail (something I can't seem to pull off myself!) and I feel that you kept everyone in character. Good job! Keep up the good work and God bless!
9/6/2010 c1 Michaela Brooke Lumley
I give this story a good review .When reading this story I started crying becouse of Molly and her family at the cemetery and George sitting at the end of his twin Fred's grave .No parent should go through their child getting killed.George said that,"Didn't Fred always say that they should die on the same day only thirteen minutes apart",no child should die in their teens or twenties.Rest in Peace Fred Weasley "He left this world with a laugh on his face".
11/18/2009 c1 6HannahDrogo
*sob* I almost cried as I did when Fred first died. That was really deep... So sad, too! Chee! Written very well, though.
3/22/2008 c21 Grogie13
I've been grounded, so that's why I haven't reviewed a few of the previous chapters.

I (kind of) cried when George saw Fred's... ghost... soul... form. It was well written, and I'm so glad it had a happy ending after all. Thanks for the story!

~Ex-Invader Ria (
3/22/2008 c21 25Olive'sBadDreams
D: I'm sad to see that's it's over, but you've done a wonderful job. Hat's off to you.
3/13/2008 c21 28Blue Leah
That was a good story. I really enjoyed reading it. The ending was a little too easy with the asylum burning down with Dr. Leary inside, but I will say that the doctor deserved it. I'm sad it's over. I'm glad to have read it.
3/11/2008 c21 13Evenstar606
This was awesome. I really liked how everything has turned out! I'm glad that Verity kept the shop going while George was gone. And Dr. Leary burning to ashes, that was a fitting end to her tyranny.
3/11/2008 c7 14CeeCee Red
YAY FOR SPOILERS!

i already read the books, SO IT DON'T MATTER TO ME! lol

as you can tell, i'm hyper!
3/11/2008 c5 CeeCee Red
hey Roxas! XD

oaky, this is for george- they are not telling him to forget fred, they are telling him not to wallow in freds death. they're also having a hard time as well! XD so, yeah, good story. makes me wanna continue mine! XD see you friday!
3/11/2008 c21 8FrednGeorgeFanGirl
yayy!
3/11/2008 c21 11Kuroi Garyuu
Aww! I loved the ending, but I'm so sad the sorry is over! Are you planning on writing more stories? yes, yes?
3/9/2008 c20 13Evenstar606
THIS WAS AWESOME! Coupled with the previous chapter, which I completely forgot to review, they are my two favorites by far. I loved the emotion when George faced his brother's killer, and Bolivia making fun of George like that, I too wanted to kill him! GREAT JOB!
3/9/2008 c19 25Olive'sBadDreams
The ending to Chapter 18 was incredible. Well done.

o.O Boliva = monster.

Him using Collin was just... cold.

Roger = win! :D

D: OMFG FRED. I almost started crying again.
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »