for Konoha no Shuiro Senkou

7/11/2019 c1 Dread
Yeah your right kakashi I mean he let the most intrained genin team in the chunin exam.
While the rest of the rookies where at the very least organized.
What incompentent teacher shoves a group of untrained, under skilled, unorganized team of kids in to a death match.
Even his reputation is questionable i mean he never won any ninja above his own level.
His worst stundent (so he claims), Naruto took on neji and gaara (which even he will have trouble against) on the same day.
3/10/2019 c2 2Kyuudaime Uzukage
Lots of potential
7/29/2016 c2 lisa.francis.96780
this should not be marked complete but since it is the adoption notice should be in the summery or first chapter
6/21/2015 c2 28Kairan1979
It's a shame the story was abandoned.
6/21/2015 c1 Kairan1979
I have to agree about Kakashi being a crappy teacher, playing favorites and unable to bring out Naruto's potential.
I didn't notice a MONTH needed for Naruto to learn Rasengan, but I agree that it's oblivous hint at Kakashi's failures as a teacher.
3/3/2014 c1 5Silver Dragon Master
I agree about the arthur's note agaisnt Kakashi... with out all the langauge, but you are correct.
4/30/2012 c1 How2BeAnonymous
Okay, I'm not a big fan (hell, i just don't like it at all) of NaruTen. But that one comment "Discontinued... how unyouthful" had me pissing my pants laughing.
6/14/2011 c1 1Warnolife
Great story! I like 3 points: 1. good idea 2. a good writing style 3. next to zero mistake (didn't see any but we are all human last time i check) and Bonus point: you agree that kakashi teach like [searing in progress] and don't give a damn about Naruto.
10/14/2010 c1 4 THOSE WHO LOVE ABOUT M O S
Y Y Y ++

U TALK

U RANT

WE U

IF U HAVENT WELL SWCREW U HE HAS A MORE TROUBLE TO DEAL WITH HE HAS A CURSE WITH HE DEALT WITH ALL HIS LIFE SO AND YOUR PRESCIOUS

EMO BIGOTED GAY OF A SON OF FAGUKU ONIRAH HARUNO) NOT ITACHI/MIKOTO WHO JUST WOULD PUT MUCH PUSSY ON THE LINE FOR POTENTIAL A PRODIGY ?

HE HAS THE BLOOD LINE SO BIG WUPPY DODA. YOU HAVE NARUTO NO BLOOD LINE AND A CLAN ! HE DOES THE NAMIKAZE AND UZUMAKI

GREAT CLAN NARUTO

LOSER CLAN SAS-UKE EUCHIFAG

PS U SUCK D BURN THIS NO POST THIS PLEASE

pSS YOU DID THIS WITH THE RANT BUT
8/30/2010 c1 fullmetal1002
err you do realise tat tenten is 1 year older than naruto right
12/11/2009 c2 Swanboy
This is a god story and im happy to find that another person sees the excellence of Naruto X TenTen
11/9/2009 c1 Swanboy
this is great.

though i do think you where a bit harsh on kakashi
8/3/2009 c2 Potato Monarch
Can't you just continue the story and not have it as a NaruTen? Because I really want to see what happens next. And how Gai teaches Naruto...
6/12/2009 c2 19Ryuus2
This is new. I've never Seen a Naruto-on-Team-Gai fic before. I really want to see where you take this.

I look forward to more interesting works from you.
6/12/2009 c1 6WolfbrotherTitan
1) I like Gai's arguments for training Naruto himself.

2) Everything you said about Kakashi is correct, he is a horrible teacher (I'm pretty sure that Team 7 is the first set of genin that that Kakashi hasa ever trained).

3) When Lee is leaving Gai cries 'crocodile tears?' Just to make sure, but usually when someone says someone is crying crocodile tears it means fake tears.

P.S. I think Gai would have made a wonderful teacher for Naruto if something like this had happened in the series, but he does tend to freak Naruto out.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »