for love and Romance or Jealousy and hate

5/12/2017 c17 j
Please continue with them
I need to know what happen's
2/8/2014 c17 2ulrichyumilover
Wow I loved this story I wish there was an ending if u can plz pm me I want to c how it ends
7/5/2012 c10 fireworksandwanderlust
T_T don't dieeeee
3/25/2012 c17 1Lucy Of Fairy Tail
WAIT DON'T DELETE THE CODE LYOKO THEY ARE DOING A SEASON 5 GO LOOK IT UP ON WIKIAPIDIA PLEASE CONTIUE CODE LYOKO FANFICS

PS I LOVE YOUR CODE LYOKO STORIES THERE GGGGRRREEAAATTTT WITH A CAPITAL G
6/28/2011 c17 22DeadlyDarkAngel
dont delete them ill adopt them if u are planning to delete them both of them
5/22/2011 c17 Anna
Please finish it your so close to being done!
5/21/2011 c6 Anna
Sorry i didnt know you were from the Netherlands. That explains the odd sentences. Well anyway i love the story!
5/21/2011 c3 Anna
I like the plot and want to read more, but i can only understand half the story. So could you please go over your stories and work on your grammar? Please keep writing.
4/6/2011 c17 yumifan22
you can,t discuntinue this story is one of your best word please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finished plisi ge you pleasee T_T
4/5/2011 c17 I LOVE THIS STORY
YOU CAN'T DELETE THIS STORY, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T UPDATE, I AM DEFANTLY SAD THAT YOU WON'T FINISH IT. BUT I TRULY LOVE THIS STORY. I READ IT ALL THE TIME. PLEASE DONE DELETE IT!
3/8/2009 c16 Phil
PLEASE CONTINUE! HURRY! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
2/29/2008 c16 7Desparidy Crescent Moon
YAY! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE FOREVER! for a second i thought he really was going to kill yumi. please update soon. i gotta kno what happens next!
2/29/2008 c16 7SincerelyyYourss
Aw man i thought u were gonna write a lil bit longer but i thought the part where ulrich said "I just don't dammit!" and i don't know y but just continue and i hope its get really good!
2/29/2008 c16 13Alexavis
(falls into a big sleep from a fall after reading this story. burgessa's mom takes over) burgessa's mom- i think wat burgessa is trying to say before she fell on the floor is that this was a good chapter(burgessa gets up)burgessa- mom don't mess with my stuff. yeah this was alsome. who is the unknown voice? is it franz hopper? can't wait for next chapter!
2/16/2008 c15 Alexavis
whens the next chapter coming out?
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »