for The Truth About Forever

7/26/2007 c1 23SkittlezLvr79
Wow, this is amazing Candy! I love this insight into Hyde's mind and the pain he knows that he's about to cause. Can't wait for the next part!
7/24/2007 c1 5TechnoPirate
Update soon. I really love this story.
7/23/2007 c1 15Zenkindoflove
*claps* Yay! I'm so glad you posted this.

Once again, your writing style is amazing. Your attention to detail is hypnotic and beautiful to read. You easily paint the setting with your words and you truly have talent.

Hyde's thoughts were very in character, which is something that is hard for most characters to do. I especially loved this line.

"He remembered so clearly their "first date", each and every detail pinned to his mind like a cancer that failed to leave him."

That is so true in my opinion. You can tell that not only did that kiss affect him, but just Jackie affected him. He was definitely happy to be there with her, and then when she denied him, I'm sure he thought about that date over and over again, patiently waiting for Kelso to screw up again.

I really can't wait to see what chapter 2 has in store. Hopefully some happy JH goodness to come. I'm curious, is this somewhat AU because Hyde didn't know about Sam until after he got back to Point Place.

Regardless, this is still wonderful!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service