for The Best Death

5/9 c1 CCCPO KT60
If the Afterlife in the "Harry Potter" universe is going to be THIS noisy, then I’d rather be sent to Hell and re-enact id Software's "Doom" video games!
10/15/2020 c1 1PrincessMagic
HA love it! Need more of these interactions! x
9/1/2020 c1 aNerdyChild
Ok but if Lily had been part of this ‘Best Death’ competition, she would have won. She died protecting her son, and it was because of her that Harry survived afterwards.
5/29/2019 c1 3Artemis J. Potter
Hahaha I could totally see this happening. Never could stop them, those Maurauders xD What I wouldn’t do for a marauders series, film or book, I’d be laughing my butt off all day. Of course that’s what we’ve got fanfiction for
4/26/2019 c1 jltavare
A very cute story!
4/11/2019 c1 6cshen.julienne
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH after life's fun :)
11/27/2017 c1 5lesbiansassemble
Hehe, very humorous and original :) I enjoyed it
6/27/2017 c1 Guest
So good!
11/8/2016 c1 12DropTheBasil
I LOVE THIS! This is the best thing I've read in a while! I usually don't laugh out loud while reading (maybe the occasional smirk or what not) but your fic made me LOL...like actually laugh out loud! It was so good, of course the marauders would compete for the best death. I think all of them had noble deaths, but I would have to say Sirius' was the best, mostly because I thought it was the most tragic. I mean, he was in azkaban for a crime he didn't commit, got out, had hope for a better future with his godson...and died...At least Remus and James had their wives, you know? :/ Anyway, thank you for making my day! I really enjoyed reading this!
10/14/2016 c1 87ragsweas
it IS a masterpiece. it is very good. Captured all five of them perfectly.
5/8/2016 c1 5CocoaCollidoscope
Hahahhahahahaha... boys. :)
8/16/2015 c1 2Bloomrini
Thank you so much for this lovely story!
You made me soooo happy! :D
7/12/2015 c1 4atweird
It was the veil of dEATH PRONGS GOD

Yessss. This was awesome.
7/3/2015 c1 crinj
Hilarious. But I just want to point out- wan't Sirius killed by Bellatrix with an AK, THEN fell into the veil?
5/28/2015 c1 harryislife
Loved it, it seemed really in charachter for the marauders and something that would definitely happen.
318 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »