for Gender Bending 2

11/15/2016 c16 6ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter
guess this fic is dead. oh well. It was interesting fic especially after the clone kratos was released. oh well it entertained me at least. i'll add it in the off chance it ever gets updated.
7/15/2012 c16 5ZaphiraX
OMG! I love your story!
Please keep up the good work.
9/14/2010 c16 17AshK1980
Nice work on this update as always!
9/14/2010 c16 Maxmagnus20019
Very, very good, the story is very interesting, and you're making links with the sequel.

Very nice play on making Lydia appear instead of Lloyd at Palmacosta, who knows how history would be affected if such a thing were the happen!

Keep up the good work! =D
9/13/2010 c16 mwc01
Hm...pretty good chapter, and pretty interesting, too. Can't wait to see the next chapter, and I'm curious as to all that's going to happen next. XD
9/10/2010 c15 4Viigor
Thank god, I thought you given up. And yes, this ones plot heavy. I almost forgot about the... clones?... of the early previous chapter. I can't predict whats going to happen so this tickles me more. Anyway thanks for not giving up good sir!

I'll help you with the beta, but you see my gramatical errors in this review? That's because this idiom isn't my primary one. That can't be good. Best luck for you.
9/8/2010 c15 17AshK1980
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!
9/7/2010 c15 Maxmagnus20019
Another excellent chapter to this story, keep up the good work, it's awesome!

Best of luck with your schedule, but anything more then once every 6 months would be an improvement, but then again, you're writing this awesome story for us for NOTHING (except reviews!), so we can't be pushy!

Keep up the good work!
9/7/2010 c15 mwc01
Well, glad to see you update this! And, well, despite not being as much on the humor side, it was pretty darn interesting, to say the least. Can't wait for the next one!
9/7/2010 c15 17Holy Song
Ahh! You finally updated! Yay! This was a great chapter, and I love it! Very funny, and I laughed really hard when Kratos called Lloyd an inferior being. And drunk Kratos meets Other Kratos...hehehe...And Sheena...what are we going to do with you? (sprays with water sprayer-thing) Bad Sheena! Bad!

Anyway...good job! Can't wait for the next update!

Love,

Doodlebugg

9/7/2010 c15 3Aceina
good chapter i liked it i hope sheena can fidn away to stop lydia from her anoying turn back to lloyd and then seduce her :D o and um sure iguess ih ope theys ave the world and stuf sure wtv
6/9/2010 c9 David
This story is great! Thank you so much. However, I think you should stay away from changing personalities (other than changes brought about by physical transformation)
3/3/2010 c14 Maxmagnus20019
Funny stuff, your chapters are always hilarious, keep up the good work!
8/31/2009 c14 17AshK1980
Nice work on this chapter as always!
8/30/2009 c14 41freakyanimegal
...Chaos. this is absolute chaous.

YES! OH HELL YES! n.n I LIVE for this kind of thing! Please update soon! :glomps: n.n Sklee!

Two Kratoses? Oh la la la...I am appeased n.n