for Gender Bending 2

8/30/2009 c14 mwc01
Welcome back. Glad to see another chapter. Yeah, it wasn't as funny as the last one, but it sure did keep you interested. And, due to my memory, I can't forget what Sheena's lipstick is exactly going to do. Oh well, I'll find out in the next chapter.
8/30/2009 c14 firemaster101
finalley its back wats it been lik a year but never mind that its back
8/28/2009 c13 3Alavaria
Nice continuation of part 1. Thanks!
7/9/2009 c13 4Son Hyde
Oh yeah... thanks for coming back! And can tell the same to me too :D

When I noticed how fast you post the next chapter, after I read it, I dind't expected to be that good ^^. Please, continue: I rarely found a fic where I care of what happens with all the characters. You doing a very good job.
7/1/2009 c13 Maxmagnus20019
Wow. What a twist! Kissing!

Keep up the excellent work, this story is remarkably interesting, funny and intense, all at different times of course xD

This stuff is great, was WELL worth going back to my inbox to read =D
7/1/2009 c12 Maxmagnus20019
Excellent chapter, good way to keep the plot moving. Your stories are always so interesting =D

I shall continue reading the next chapter!
7/1/2009 c11 Maxmagnus20019
This update is delicious!

I can't wait to read the next chapter... I think I'll do that now! =D
6/29/2009 c13 17AshK1980
Good work on this update as always!

Sincerely,

AshK
6/26/2009 c13 mwc01
Hmm...very interesting with Lloyd/Lydia. Really, even though the chapter was shorter than the last, it was more interesting than the last one, frankly. Awesome for a quick update like this, too. Can't wait for the next one!
6/26/2009 c13 firemaster101
cant wait til the next chapter
6/24/2009 c12 firemaster101
yayay finally
6/24/2009 c12 1firelarc
finally its been updated
6/23/2009 c12 17AshK1980
Good work on this update! Keep on Keepin' On!
6/23/2009 c12 41freakyanimegal
I think my favorite line in here was 'Kratos balancing a shield on his head'. I was laughing VERY much. n.n And I want Gesea! GE-SE-A! And geez, are all the women skanks now? -_-' Yipee...we don't even have Zelos to 'man' himself now...your female readers are getting kinda annoyed, you know. So unless of course, unstable Kratos decides to start stripping after getting drunk at the party-

(Nosebleed and passes out)

Right. Ignoring that. ...Why is there a line in there? At one point it cuts off the paragraph...O.o'
6/23/2009 c12 3Aceina
not sure if ive reiviewed befor ebut o well

1. i hope htis end sup lydia x sheena (super cute togehter)

2. wehn regal was aksed what arue goign to do tongiht for some reoasn i thout fo pinky and hte brian perhaps u could make regal get hit witha flwoer tha make shim want to taek over the world

3. i havent played the new ToS game any chacne it awnser if lloyd is with sheena or colelt (hat him with collete)
119 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »