FanFiction.Net
for All Is Well

3/14/2015 c1 person D
It's been seven years now. Still in denial.
Thank you for not being depressing.
Keep up the awesome.
2/26/2014 c1 164gnbrules
Reading the books again, remembering how it ends, and thank God this is here to make me feel better. Gre
7/23/2012 c1 dracze
BRILLIANCE! Thanks for writing that, I should have read that right after I finished DH. Maybe it would've helped me cope with the rage.
7/1/2012 c1 18Harm Marie
Liked this.
3/8/2012 c1 8ironyheartsap
Absolutely brilliant! I wasn't quite sure about this at first, but after reading this I was glad I took the time to read this little one-shot. It was funny, too. (How could it not be with Fred and George?) I was easily able to imagine Fred and Gorge in this. Although who in their right mind would allow Gred and Feorge write a book, nonetheless a biography of Harry's life? They must know it's going to be changed and embellished. But I guess wiring a book series that is read by both wizards and muggles is good thing for the wizarding world because it would give them plausible deniability if a wizard or a magical creature s exposed (people would just thing they're die hard Harry Potter fans who are role-playing or something) plus the Weasly Twins and whoever else who is in with writing te books would makes larger profit since both magical and nonmagical would read the books. Anyway great job. This was incredibly funny for something so short. Bravo!
12/10/2011 c1 1Akira Muratake
and that was the TRUE story of Harry Potter... xD
4/26/2011 c1 19BittyBlueEyes
Teeheehee. I like it.
1/24/2010 c1 2x.Roza.x
This is brilliant!

i'm also in denial about Freds death!

he just cant die!
10/18/2008 c1 14Evnissyn
This is TOTALLY what happened. Fred is just being the evil prankster that he is and messing with our minds. So now I can finally wash my hands of this depression and stop moping about Fred's death!

Great job!
9/1/2008 c1 63PhantomPenguin
I was going back and reading stories in my Favorites list, and I realized that I'd never actually reviewed this one.

I love this ^_^ The thought of Fred (and George) writing the Harry Potter series is too much! I can just imagine them laughing at us...

Great job!
4/2/2008 c1 9LyraLockhart
Cooly
1/5/2008 c1 22St. Danger
Amazing author, I owe you big-time. I do believe this cures most Potter-depression cases, or at least helps. It sure did for me. Excellent work, interesting idea. :D

I love it!
11/22/2007 c1 4xxSpade's Ace
Oh, this cheered me up IMMENSELY. I'm so bloody SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE STUPID GODDAMN PEOPLE BEING ALL OMFG ANGSTY ANGSTY ANGSTY GEORE AND FRED'S DEAD LOL LET'S MAKE PEOPLE CRY WITH OUR STUPID FICS AND LAIJDFLAF!

Er...excuse me. I'm feeling very angry, finally. Anger is much better than the countless times I've cried reading angsty Fred's-dead-and-George-is-left-alone fics. I'm so tired of them. But THIS! This is an amazing work of art, it's amazing XD I can't thank you enough for writing it =]
8/14/2007 c1 20JadeyTheKitty
Oh, gosh, that's excellent. It fits so well with something Fred would do. XD Almost -too- well. We really do need to find out whether or not Rowling met a grinning, red-haired brat and his trusty twin before suddenly starting such an amazing story.
8/8/2007 c1 22lyin
hysterical. love sirius' complaint of lack-of-return, and fred and george are obviously the best choices to be killing fred off in print and adding, well, flair ;)thanks for this, fun read
29 Page 1 2 Next »