FanFiction.Net
for Life And Its Many Curve Balls

3/21/2023 c8 1Srta.NR
Woww...essa história tem alguns capítulos muito calientes! Amei essa versão para a 4 temporada, Marguerite já ter uma filha antes da expedição e ela ser de Roxton foi uma grande surpresa. Gosto da sua escrita, o reencontro delas foi tão emotivo...espero que algum dia continue com essa incrível e fascinante história!
7/31/2020 c7 Dafny Augusta
Hey, I know it’s been years since the last update, but now that I’ve found this wonderful story and I ask you not to give up. I would love to read the sequence of this story
6/2/2020 c8 TaceyMac
Ooooooh please continue!
2/24/2015 c1 D.O
Rubbish!
Balls is a good way of describing you "story"
2/10/2013 c8 5LadyOliviaRoxton
I love where this story is going! As for suggestions you could do something with headhunters, ape men, trogs, or maybe some other tribe the explorer's have encountered in the past. I like the idea about training in Avalon. It would be nice to see how the power's work.

Great job! Keep these fabulous chapter's coming!
1/28/2013 c8 Guast
Please go on and dont leave us high and dry, Im so thrilled about your story and can hardly wait to read more.
1/23/2013 c8 babytrollgirl
ohhh i loved this. ever going to continue with it?
11/25/2007 c5 Zeta Style
Just finished reading, love the fic Mari is too cute. Can't wait for another chapter.
10/1/2007 c5 4interested
yay another chapter, Please update as soon as u can, if u have writters block go watch TLW episodes over again, it may help =)
8/25/2007 c4 grandma23
it is fantastic! keep on writing!
8/23/2007 c4 interested2
yay a new chapter please update soon =)
8/2/2007 c3 5gigletrig
can't wait for part 4! this is so good!
8/1/2007 c1 margandrox
Thank you for writing this great story. I love your version of season 4 so far. I can't wait to read what happens next.
7/26/2007 c1 interested2
great story, aw MR have a daughter, thats so cute, hope to read more, update soon =)