for Never Truly The Past

8/19/2009 c20 9muyany
Before I start, let me appologise for the following ramblins.

I'm disappointed, I really am. it was fine, good even and I enjoyed reading it up till the last chapter. Why didn't you just kill him off and be done with it? I like a bad ending once in a while even if I know a lot of people will hate me for saying it. I know actually killing him is a difficult thing to do, but God...!

And if you insist on bringing him back to life, you could have found a better way or you should not have killed him in the first place. How is it that Carina has two powers that are not related whatsoever? And why was this power not mentioned before? I mean, Jean has both telepathy and psychokinesis but both powers come from the mind and thus it is more acceptable than a girl who can fly and bring people back to life. I also think a power that can bring some one back from the dead is completely of limits no matter the amount of fantasy or SF in the universe, I'm sorry.

I believe I have now made it clear that the ending bothered me, and again I appologise, this is only my opinion and you should not take it too much to heart :)I hope you will not be offended by this -or anybody else. I do love Kurt.

I also thik you overdid the German accent and there are indeed some mistakes in the German lines but as most people don't actually speak the language I don't think it matters that much.

But dispite my obvious annoyance over the Kurt's resurrection it was a nice story.

Keep writing and good luck

Laureic
8/2/2009 c20 Nalfein
This was wonderful! It really was! At the end I really thought Kurt died and was thinking, finally something different, not a happy ending! Immediately after thinking that, I became upset and decided i wasn't happy with an unhappy ending and to my luck it changed to a happy one! So you wrote the perfect ending, bravo to you! ^^
6/19/2009 c20 6Niwaki
it's really good^^
6/6/2009 c16 talkape
cool!

I like how this is about the circus...doesn't get a big mention in most other fics.
1/15/2009 c14 13Makichan123
Nice
1/15/2009 c12 Maki
Nice chapter! YOur fanfic is really good. I like it ^_^
8/26/2007 c20 ShadowTouch
Ya know, at chapter 2, I was tempted to stop reading. It wasn't too interesting. But I'm glad I kept reading, because this story ROCKED! Way to go!
8/20/2007 c20 dvid0703
I really enjoyed the story.

My German isn't the best, but I think there were several mistakes in the German text. :-(

My English is not the best either. :-)

The story was really good. Several characters, new characters, and a great story.

Congratulation, and thank you.
8/13/2007 c20 1freegirl
Yay, happy ending! I freaked out when it seemed like Kurt was dying. I was like, NO! Wonderful story, if you're thinking about writing a sequel, then please do! I would love to read more.
8/12/2007 c20 11Elevanya
Good ending.
8/12/2007 c20 GIZMAC
Yeah! Kurt lives! Was that Kurt going to call amanda to break up with her so he can be with his katzhem? This is one of the best Kurtty stories I've read in a long time. Wonderful Job! I hope you write more Kurttys at some point.
8/12/2007 c19 GIZMAC
NO! This Is cruel! You can't let kurt die!
8/12/2007 c20 Blue's Baby
Yay! He lives. Zat vas a sveet ending. I look forvard to your next story!
8/12/2007 c19 Blue's baby
Vhat! You killed Kurt! No! vha! Oh, zere's anozer chapter. I'll go read zat.
8/11/2007 c18 Elevanya
Awesome chapter, update soon!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »