for Demonic Nemesis

5/18 c6 shadowfanf
It actually is a real currency used in Japan
11/25/2021 c1 Guest
is naruto still a furry or nah
10/16/2021 c1 lamthai316
My comments refer to the time you write this fanfiction.
i just want to nake it clear.
10/16/2021 c1 lamthai316
Okay...Its hard to keep reading.
i can't tell if you are an adult or a kid with a perverted mind.
Yes i did read mire than one chapter.
5/6/2021 c2 rafael.hansi1
Even if naruto was short there is no difference so that part was unnecessary
5/6/2021 c1 rafael.hansi1
These people are trash I would of killed them already.
I hate all people who teat others like garbage
3/28/2021 c20 pucusi81
i really enjoyed this story and I have to say that after this chapter, you have so many possibilities opened to make this story one of the great Naruto stories ever written. By using Narutos chakra you can void Orochimaro's curse seal and give everyone a power boost. Hinata will become great not meek like her family believes, and Sakura will not be useless. Kakashi will become stronger as well which will allow him to become Hokage. Naruto will be able to start his own clan, the council will expect Naruto to join the CRA. just so many possibilities...thank you for your time spent on this story..
2/22/2021 c6 Guest
Ryo is actually the correct name the only thing you got wrong in terms of money is how much money you get for D-ranks (i know you dont care about the facts from the actual series but i was just letting you know since you got nearly everything right about the money) as for how it is in the anime 1 Ryo 10 Yen and the average pay of a D-rank is 5,000 Ryo while the average pay of an S-rank is 1,000,000 Ryo
2/6/2021 c6 SonicBlast4444
Ironically. Ryo is the currency Naruto uses in canon. Naruto nijja storm 4. Its the currency in that. Same for naruto online. Havent seen a naruto game with curremcy that wasnt ryo so u got it right without meaning to. Nicely done.
11/24/2020 c20 Rango-the-lizard
Can’t wait for an update!
9/25/2020 c11 1Talveran
You do realize that you use the word "medial" instead of "medical" in pretty much every instance this chapter, right?
9/9/2020 c3 Tenjo
I’ll amend my previous comment; consistency and common sense are needed, but I’ll also drop this if you take the story in a direction I don’t like. Naruto getting fox tails and ears is one such direction...

Sorry to say, but I’m out.
9/9/2020 c1 Tenjo
In response to your disclaimer at the start, the only thing I care about is consistency and common sense. I can disregard physics since not even canon gets it right (even if your feet stick to the wall the rest of your body is effected by gravity and as such, your body will fall like a door on a hinge and your ankles would snap) but if he’s only OP when not in an important fight, I’m out. If Sakura sees Naruto smash Sasuke and still persists that Sasuke is the best, I’m out.

Consistency and common sense are two things that stories on this website almost always lack, so I hope you’re different.
8/31/2020 c3 Guest
You, fam are the best damn writer, ever.
4/25/2020 c16 DrunkFoot