for Demonic Nemesis

8/25/2016 c16 ivanganev1992
ch 16

I imagine poisonous wind half demon . Hopefully shoot or use the acid into acid poison using jutsu . Or shoot the acid like acidic version of kitsune bi .
8/25/2016 c8 ivanganev1992
ch 8

Kitsune Bi is used from league of legends and some other versions of Naruto versions . And that is rreally beautiful and powerful technique . In raw stile it could be somthing big as a sumo fighter or rhino or elephant size fireball andwith slow control to smaller ones . Or few flames ready to be used .
8/24/2016 c4 ivanganev1992
ch 4

the fox eyes wow almost like uchiha and inuzuka combined . 96% yoki in battle ready to use .in the adaptation . improved uzumaki chakra . the cost is half human .
8/24/2016 c2 ivanganev1992
ch 2

Foxy ears into Hanau - half demon Kitsune-fox .
8/21/2016 c20 Oblivion196
As long as his fur is black and outlined red I'm fine.
8/10/2016 c3 Wise Guy
lol you made Naruto an emo furry
3/16/2016 c17 angelgreene220
This chapter was kind of confusing. Earlier you said Naruto learned tree climbing in chapter 7, but here you have him acting like he never heard of it before. Also I could have sworn you had him teach it to at least 1 of the other gennin.
3/15/2016 c20 Anonymous12345
Dude what the heck get back on the ball your killing me with the cliffy. I just finished the last chapter and you leave it at that. I mean honestly come on. This is an amazing story and I'm tired of seeing such good stories like this go to waste. So get back to work and start updating again, you can do it.
3/6/2016 c6 Guest
Ryo is the naruto currency and 10 ryo is roughly equivalent to 1 yen which is equal to one penny
2/2/2016 c4 Guest
ok now im just fucking confused first Hiashi starts out as a sort of neutral nice character the he goes full on Danzo mode in this chapter talk about a 180
12/12/2015 c20 dan
great story! I need more!
12/7/2015 c20 Anime100
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I hope Kira can stay
10/15/2015 c20 3Minalumos
This fic is a wonderful story. i just found it two days ago, and im sad to have reached the end. Please update more i cant wait to read what happens next.
9/20/2015 c3 ackk
Holy information overload.
8/1/2015 c5 ANON
Good story so far, but the Kira Uzumaki thing annoys me. Her name is KUSHINA damn it!
2,173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »