FanFiction.Net
for Demonic Nemesis

9/20/2015 c3 ackk
Holy information overload.
8/1/2015 c5 ANON
Good story so far, but the Kira Uzumaki thing annoys me. Her name is KUSHINA damn it!
7/14/2015 c6 Guest
Hiashi... Dude your fuckd up
5/10/2015 c20 Doommeister
Its a shame you didn't continue the story as its a great one.
5/5/2015 c20 Jazza343
Come on, Plz, update!
4/26/2015 c20 TheDarkFallenOneOfLight
God Dam This Story Is F**king Brilliant! Please update soon :-D
4/10/2015 c8 maou-sama
masks... save it for code geass
3/25/2015 c3 1lewmax82
You know...it's really sad that the writers of stories that seem to have something tangible to hold me as a reader, tend to make the Kyuubi, female. That is utterly disheartening.

I know I'm late to this story, but it doesn't change the fact that you ruined it by changing the gender of the Kyuubi. I know this is fan fic, but are you that deprived?

Are you that messed up in the head that you would desire for females to have that kind of power? I'm not against female power, but the Kyuubi is the Kyuubi for a reason.

The interaction between Naruto & the Kyuubi is important to the flow of the story, and now that you've made the Kyuubi female, you have to totally adjust the dynamics of both characters.

The reason I say that, is because you are trying to use the character of the male version of the kyuubi to forcefully imprint on the female version. So now Naruto has to be changed as well into another man that fears the unfair 'justice' of Japanese anime females.

I'm not even angry...I'm disappointed. This had the makings of a great story, but, in my opinion(as it surely is), you've ruined it.

Another reason I am against most of the Kyuubi gender changes, is that most of the stories that do that, force bestiality and pedophelia on the minds of the readers, but making the kyuubi and Naruto have sex. I don't know if you go that far, but I hope that you can understand why I am against such gender changes.

Thanks for taking the time to write this story...I know that it takes a lot to keep writing material that keeps your readers interested.
3/15/2015 c20 Guest
hurry up with the next chapter I'm dying here I really want to read it!:'-(
2/28/2015 c3 silverfoxkurama
nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo y u change his pretty blonde hair sexy blue eyes
2/3/2015 c1 Bob-Just-Bob
I can't read this. I don't get how there are so little flames or critique.
All I read here was. "Wow Naruto's prick is so big", followed by, "yes you are right it is quite a specimen", and then, "Of course its big! I'm the lead character." Than we turn to Sasuke "Damn it, how can the dobe have such a big tool, I must have it!"
And we cant forget: "To say everyone was impressed would be an extreme understatement." (The most used line in the history of fanfiction)

Honestly, its not horrible, but everything is too exaggerated, and it feels like everyone is going fan-girl for Naruto. I don't like it, I feel like I'm reading about Sasuke.

Also I didn't like this: "Let your self be carried away by the views of the writer." Hell no I like, what I Like, I wont let anyone brainwash me . If i don't like the message the writer is trying to coney than i stop reading. This does not apply to your story, I find your plot interesting, just don't like the execution of it.
1/27/2015 c20 1denis.d2505
Very interesting story, but as I see it will probably not be continued.
Shame really because you had an obvious talent for writing and story development

Faved & Followed in hopes of you continuing this
1/26/2015 c19 the born sharingan
I love this story and I really wish that you would continue writeing is surely one of the best stories on this site
1/7/2015 c20 brandon
update...
12/24/2014 c20 jakjak
Dude what happened, made this awesome fic promised regular updates then disappeared?
2,175 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »