for The Guy

awe! made my heart melt
4/10/2010 c1 26Lady.of.Victory.Rising
Fantastic! I love it!
1/9/2010 c1 2LadyBluePhoenix
This is so nice, and you write so well.
8/20/2009 c1 ThatxGirlxThere
Great story! There were so many sad memories but there were some happy ones too at least. I dont like total sadness in stories. This was just really good. I bet he really thought all of this. Hopefully something like this happened after the show ended. :)

~KaLi
7/3/2009 c1 219Kristyn94
That made meh cry! And smile! Although I'm a weeping willow and practically everything makes me cry. Like one time, I started thinking about the Trix rabbit and how unfair it is that he never gets his own cereal even though that's all he's really ever wanted in life and I burst out crying. XD Anyways, I love how you put all their feelings into words that ASP COULD NEVER DO! ASP is a failure and made many people angry by letting Chris get into Lorelai's pants. Luff you!

Luff, Chicky
3/13/2009 c1 1But I'm A Gilmore 8X8
This was so good. It just was easy and fun to read. "He fought for April in the way that he should have fought for Lorelai." I loved that line. It's so true and I had never thought of it like that before. You're a great writer and now, I'm probably going to go read another one of your stories. :)
3/2/2009 c1 12Katelai
Wow I am really loving these drabbles! Aw man this one is good, it goes through everything, I constantly find myself wondering what they were thinking internally when everything was going on.

Thank you once more for providing me with a way to avoid my work! ^_^
4/19/2008 c1 70A-Karana
Why didn't I know about this story? Why didn't I see it before?It's good and sweet and I liked it, although it deals with this horrible season 7.. now I need something dopey free.. let's see what else you have out there that I know nothing about...
4/12/2008 c1 296mmooch
Nice flashback piece.
8/29/2007 c1 57BurningxRedxCaskett
aw, loved this story...especially what lorelai told him. 'i've been trying to tell you that for years!'

we all were trying to tell him that for years.
7/30/2007 c1 25BkWurm1
Beautiful!

You pegged it, Luke needed to know he was "the guy". Let the Happily Ever After ensue!
7/27/2007 c1 45glo1196
loved it!
7/27/2007 c1 35gilmorefanforever
That was a great representation of the journey that we all watched for seven seasons. I loved it!
7/27/2007 c1 5livingnthehollow
really good story. i liked it. =]
17 Page 1 2 Next »