for Wraith Slayer

3/23 c30 1jacksperluvr
I love this story. I hope you write more,
12/20/2017 c30 Guest
I really like this book. I am going to check if you have written a sequel, but if not...please do!
6/30/2017 c30 Dragonman109
Please update soon.
10/30/2016 c30 Guest
Good story. Too bad you abandoned it.
9/28/2014 c30 Peanut Gallery
Well done, great on all counts from storyline to character portrayal. You were wise for not falling into the trap of blow per blow descriptions of both fighting and sex for both destract from the story and has killed many a read for me.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
8/27/2014 c30 Jfitzgerald
Please update again soon. Thanks.
5/5/2014 c30 saint21
It's a pity Faith isn't there. Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/25/2013 c30 Rain Addict CM
Another great unfinished story :( Im starting to think you hate the world... Punishing us by not finishing your works of art. Heck if you need s beta I would gladly do it! Just ask and I'm yours if it would get you to continue writing.
7/29/2013 c30 36Jonn Wolfe
Any chance of you coming back to this? Kinda wondering how things will play out with the Siege, Pts 1&2, and the whole stick-up-the-backside Colonel who ignores Weir. Hehehe... I can see Buffy's reaction to that rather plainly.
4/1/2013 c30 Talon5Krrde
More please!

This is a very good story and I would like to hear much more. I like how you integrated the plots and still didn't really interfere with the SG: A plot line
3/30/2013 c30 Guest
Great Story, Great Character Portrail, Well Handled Sex Seens (not to graphic nor to minimal), high marks all around. Wanted a little more on the hunderd years of slayerage alone and the lack of apperante ageing but people tell me I anally retentive.

Great Job, Fantastic read, Thank You,

Peanut Gallery
11/24/2012 c29 4Lone Voice
I love this story I just wish it was finished.
11/3/2012 c30 caradens
excellent
looking forward to more
brilliant thanks
9/6/2012 c30 DogNath
plz update love it!
7/12/2012 c30 4SpyAgent001
So, I like the idea of Buffy and the Scooby gang in Atlantis. It's kind of cool, but I always thought Buffy would work better with John. It's a little strange to have her shipped with Elizabeth, but hey, this is fanfic so creative license is a given.
Ha! I find McKay's jealousy towards Willow to be quite funny. McKay's personality just doesn't let him admit that someone is smarter than him.
I love Ronan and Buffy as friends here. Those two would definitely make good friends.
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »