for What could have been

time warp again
5/8/2014 c1 TheGirlNextFloor
Aaaawwwweeee
10/31/2013 c1 anotherboarduser
I don't think Harry and Hermione will remain in their marriage with Ginny and Ron much longer.

True love can't be denied forever like this.

Maybe they do something like a modified version of the story "Happily Married".

It may not be too late for them to have their own Harry and Hermione children. If their families with the Weasleys really love them, then they would cooperate and everything would be well.

If the Weasleys are supportive or at least neutral, then the relationships and families with them are already broken.
9/16/2013 c1 Random number generator
"Not since the hunt when Ron left us." 19 years? Seriously?

And "waht" is not a word.
11/18/2012 c1 13troyguffey
Oh, how sad!
3/2/2012 c1 8whatweareafreaidof
sorry marring someone you dont love, is a hurtfull thing to do,
6/12/2010 c1 mattemo153
this should have been added to the book!
5/21/2010 c1 austin-flare-potter
loved the story , just what i thought about them ,

it may be a good start time travel story
1/30/2010 c1 Cassandra30
Actually it wouldn't be impossible to change things. Excellent story though.
7/16/2009 c1 Ileah
Wow that's really depressing. Nice. How did she end up with Ron anyways? I never understood that. My siblings saw it coming but I was in total shock. H/G stories are okay in an alternate universe fic, but she's a fangirl and he's a forced hero (that title is so perfect for him) with a suckish past. This could be the link I've been missing in the original story. THIS could be why they were never together. I only regret I didn't find this sooner. Great idea, terrific writing.
9/15/2008 c1 11brigrove
ouch.

A definite weepy as it's sad with no way to resolve it.
7/31/2008 c1 6diimmortal
very sad, but what probably did happen, because im certain ron used love potions, after all harry used to watch ginny all the time on the map when he was around then he buggered off and he didnt anymore. but it was very well writen good job.
4/10/2008 c1 XfallenstarO