for A Whole New Dimension

3/30/2014 c2 wantobewarlord
jet fighters weren't around yet, they where devolved during world war 2, but only in about 1943-45. these guys used propeller planes.
10/19/2013 c2 l3ct0r
not bad story difficult to develop but the star is not bad
8/10/2013 c2 1barber477
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME! :) Plz keep going, I really want to read more, this story has so much potential. :)
7/14/2013 c2 21edboy4926
Good chapter
Please continue
7/14/2013 c1 edboy4926
Good intro
10/31/2012 c2 StackerWlf
Will this story be updated again? I am really looking forward to the looks on Obi-Wan and Anakin's faces when they find out that the pilots they picked up have never been beyond their own planet's atmosphere before. Will you give Rafe and Danny some kind of force ability that involves accelerated learning when it comes to new planes or no force abilities at all?
8/3/2009 c2 14paperwingsandbrokenlegs
OMG this is fucking AWESOME!

not only are rafe and danny totally in character, i really cannot wait to see what happens next!

the conversation on the carrier in chapter 1 was well done, as was the interaction between the pilots and the jedis. very realistic. love the jargon,of course.

i am normally wary of crossover fics because they require a unbelievable suspension of belief in things like plot, logic and character development, but no such thing appears to have occured here. as i mentioned, the characterisation is pretty much spot-on.

cheers!
9/15/2007 c1 95pronker
Hi, I'm glad you went ahead with your prompt over on LJ - great start and keep on flying!
8/23/2007 c2 29Sachita
Actually,

that is a very nice story and I would really like to read more. (-:
8/17/2007 c1 Long live Warhammer40k
Seems good has pontential.
8/6/2007 c2 jodh
UPDATE!
8/6/2007 c2 Ann Jinn
Great dream. Really like this concept.
8/5/2007 c2 10tpj.kevin
This is interesting. I am looking forward to more.

Cheers!
8/5/2007 c2 Salem
I'm definitely enjoying this. I love the crossover with Pearl Harbour. That's just so bloody awesome.
7/30/2007 c1 Lars
Interesting premise, looking forward to more of this.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service