FanFiction.Net
for The Wickedy Truth

8/26/2007 c21 2Triqums
yeah will loved to read the next chapter tuesday or wensday good with the dnetist
8/26/2007 c21 31treehillcharmed
poor leo!
8/24/2007 c20 lizardmomma
nice work
8/24/2007 c20 1peppybennett
My wireless is not working at home and I do not think I can wait till Monday to read your next chapter. This is such a great read I think I will print all the chapters and re-read again this weekend.
8/23/2007 c20 2Triqums
very cool chappie
8/23/2007 c20 31treehillcharmed
wow really good! leo a charmed one? i'm a little confused haha
8/23/2007 c19 lizardmomma
nice chapter
8/23/2007 c19 1peppybennett
The only words that come to my mind are 'enormous talent', I try to learn from your 'style' of writing but I get so caught up in the characters. Amazingly we all know that the love between Piper and Leo's characters is the stuff that makes magic but I can't wait for you to write the next chapter because I can't get enough. Thank you again I really enjoy your work.
8/22/2007 c18 lizardmomma
very nice job
8/22/2007 c18 peppybennett
Oh, I cannot believe you are leaving us with a such cliff hanger you have to continue please continue.
8/21/2007 c17 2Triqums
great chapter pplease continue
8/20/2007 c17 lizardmomma
good job
8/20/2007 c17 1peppybennett
I look forward to your updates but you have got me hanging on like a dog clenches a bone. You definately have a huge fan in me. A friend asked who I was currently reading and I said "Anna Bertrand, she has a sort of magic to her writing" (smile)

I thought you might like that. Excitedly anticipating the next chapter.
8/20/2007 c17 Corazon90
This really is very interesting. I hope we get to know more about this mysterious light in the next chapter.

Did I mention that I find it kinda cute how O'zeph always calls Piper "the potionist".^^
8/20/2007 c16 lizardmomma