for What If Link Married: Ruto?

12/1 c1 Guest
This story makes me wish we’ve gotten a canon humble Princess Ruto.
8/8/2017 c1 23Jedi Alex Colbent
I'm not against this pairing... but the writing... oh, dear Din, Nayru and Farore, the writing was awful. And I know this story was written over ten years ago, but I can look to stories at that same age point that aren't half as bad as this.
4/27/2017 c1 Darren
That sucked
11/7/2014 c1 2JoshAJ95
Nice!... To all the "haters" Ruto and Link technically were engaged to be married in Ocarina of Time after Ruto gives Link the Zora Sapphire, basically proposing marriage to him. Link is completely naive to what is being asked of him and accepts the item anyway...

P.S. I am also a huge fan of Link/Ruto (Ruto/Link) and also Link/Lana (Lana/Link) Interesting couples to consider... However, I am NOT a LoZ "nerd", so to speak... Humph... Someday I will write a fanfic...
3/25/2014 c1 3Guitar Amateur
I thought your story was quite amusing. It was denotative (literal, concrete, we could picture things well) for the scenes that were clean, as well as mostly subjective (telling us the story rather than showing) whenever it talked about the more romantic aspects. I like how you did that because it kept the story clean. It also made it so that we may nod along, but we're not really convinced of anything because we have not been given any evidence other than a vague "they love each other" as reasons for these circumstances. It is a nice reason, but it's not objective (opposite of subjective), and it would have been nice to have some of that.
Although the story was lacking in those areas, I chuckled when you said that Zelda was a brat and still is a brat and will grow to be a loveless hag. It sounded as though you were putting yourself into Ruto's place and insulting Zelda out of jealousy of a rival in love.

And yes, I think the family life you invented for Link and Ruto is sweet.
10/5/2013 c1 ldsjm
This story is awesome! This got me into the link x ruto paring.
2/4/2013 c1 Guest
God bless you guys and remember God always
1/11/2013 c1 Guest
I the dragonborn highly agree with you and this fiction
8/29/2012 c1 Child of zelretch
i agree with you ruto/link is the best pairing. i can actually see this pairing working better than any other because ruto was the first to show romantic feelings towards link. also anyone who flames such a good story deserves to have there pubic area burned with the flames of amataratsu then dunked in a pot of boiling blood!
8/20/2012 c1 Guest
I'm not going to wright a very hateful note like other stories so I'm gonna just come out and say it nicly: Link is not human he is Hylian.
4/18/2012 c1 eli
Dear ayther I love it but it needs a little work. 1st link is a woodland elf and two taer all elf instead of humans and three it takes place in a normish time so no boxers invetred lol but I love the plot and the story
4/2/2012 c1 4starwarsfanatic1632
good, i guess. it needs work. you made ruto seem like a mary sue and a self-insert, everything seems rushed (even for a oneshot), and the your grammar needs a little improvement.
12/19/2011 c1 Lucas M
Interesting idea, but you should probably take a grammar lesson about paragraphs.
11/9/2011 c1 PappaG
I don't know how deep your exposition went when making this piece, but frankly I need to see a lot more attention to detail being observed as well as a general outline of a plot. This appears to be a good start to what could ultimately be a decent fanfiction. However, it is painfully brief and leaves (what I consider) too much for the audience to guess at.

Minor nitpicks aside about your grammar, I liked the story.

However, I was expecting a more complete idea when I clicked the link, not half a page about a seemingly random event.
9/25/2011 c1 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
22 Page 1 2 Next »