for Glory

12/10/2016 c1 Guest
awwwww
1/27/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
I'm a bit of a klutz myself, me and my own pair of Doc Martens, so I can't imagine dancing with someone, even if I really fancied them. It'd be so awkward and I know I'd spend the entire time being extremely self-conscience about everything.

This was a pretty cute story, sorta the...beginning of things. Very lovely. :)

It's a shame MetamorFicMoon had to close down, but I can imagine the submissions petered out over the years, yes?

Anyway, good story, I enjoyed it.
8/31/2011 c1 7I Luv R-T
i'm gonna skip the dance & just wait in the garden.. ;)
7/12/2011 c1 41Kuri333
What a fantastic soundtrack! I'd stay with Nina Simone's

Cheers!
11/12/2009 c1 3alix33
"The dance in front of her now seems to be a country reel, with steps at least half the crowd more or less know, though the twins, not surprisingly, and Kingsley, very surprisingly, are inventing their own risqué ones." - I am surprised at Kingsley making up risqué dance routines too.
12/6/2008 c1 wsxokn
Aww...
2/8/2008 c1 24Owl Emporium
That was reallt sweet! Great job! :]
12/13/2007 c1 20lizzybennet0
That's so sweet! And at last a RLNT story that's actually well-writed! *clap clap!*

p.s Do I get my Remus now? That garden's going to be awfully crowded by the looks of the other reviewers... xD
10/17/2007 c1 kathygreeneyes
I really want to dance now!

So cute, perfect, amazing, wonderful, brilliant, beautiful... Just wow!
10/5/2007 c1 NUx
This is beautiful.
8/14/2007 c1 5HitsuIchi
m...a dance sounds nice

once again, beautifully amazing

i loved it ;)
8/10/2007 c1 4romulusrapier
Again, I don't need your tantalizing promises involving Remus to review your story.

Again, I am going to say I find everything about this positively wonderful and again you have left me speechless.

I am so jealous of your talent. Your gift. Whatever you want to call it.

Ok. I'm done. I will be prancing off with Remus into the garden now xD
8/7/2007 c1 2dittogrrl
Lovely story.

I love how you write in Tonk's pov.

Remus with stubble...too much for me to handle.

But where's my dance with Remus?

-pouts-
8/6/2007 c1 7snitchnipped
Oh, I think I just read one of the best R/T bits ever...

"...and then he shocks her by tracing a crescent-shaped moon with a long fingertip just to the side of her mouth. An inch of air between it and her but she can feel that finger on her skin. “You’ve got a hidden dimple just there, Nymphadora. Does anyone else know about it?”

Wow. Wowee-wow-wow. Nice.
8/4/2007 c1 defyentropy
oh, that was lovely! can't wait to read more of yours stuff.
23 Page 1 2 Next »