for I Won't Say I'm In Love

6/21/2008 c7 18SharleaNorth
The first song with the thought of most of the Organization dancing, yeah definately the thing nightmares are made of! lol, jk, XD

I have to say I loved the story, it was short and sweet! I liked it!
6/21/2008 c3 SharleaNorth
How long did it take you to come up with SAD SALT, 'cause honestly that's genius. And I very much loved Axel's little imagination thing. Highly amusing. And Marly having a restraing order on Demyx! ^.^

Ah, I reviewed before I finished the chapters again! darnit!

Shay
6/21/2008 c2 SharleaNorth
I wasn't going to comment till I'd read all the chapters, but I had to comment on 'surprises.' lol XD
4/22/2008 c7 1darkfae184
lmao i loved this!

the characters were (obviously) ooc, but WHO CARES cuz it was hilarious =D it was great to read
4/7/2008 c7 Larvvesta
I love "A Perfect Match" and the story! You're a great writer! =D
1/26/2008 c7 3A Shadow Away
AW that was just WAY to cute.
1/25/2008 c7 Burningxblue
Aw... the fluffynes

luv da story ^.^

but Flower Pansy man is scary . make it stop
12/1/2007 c7 Larissa
That was an amazing story. I loved it. I like fanfictions about Axel that are not about him and roxas (yaoi) i hate yaoi and the axel and roxas pairing. Anyway, it was a great story and i hope you write more fanfictions.
10/15/2007 c7 10Mending Hearts and Feelings
I loved the rest, most of all the final chapter. It was just so sweet, I wanted to break down and cry. Anyway, "The Heart Won't Lie" has been updated.
9/15/2007 c1 Mending Hearts and Feelings
Aww, this chapter was so sweet; I loved it! Anyway, I'm planning on continuing "Life Turned Her That Way". So, what do you think? Oh yeah! *faves on story* I'm gonna see how the rest of your stuff is, if it's good enough I'll add you to my faves.
9/1/2007 c7 6heyreese
that is so romantic! i love it!
8/25/2007 c7 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
That was really cute! I love the SAD SALT! Marly is always the villain in fanfiction, though, isn't he? Why do we love seeing him suffer so much? ;D Anyway, great story!
8/16/2007 c7 Oathkeepera
I love this fic! Short, simple and super sweet!

You got talent!
8/15/2007 c7 13dokidokibunni
I LOVED THE WHOLE STORY! It was really good!

Fantastic job!