for The Trouble With Text

7/14/2011 c1 25Link Fangirl01
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-dies-

Oh this is pure gold...and a fantastic idea to boot. -adds to favorites- Many thanks for writing Ryna.
6/16/2010 c1 nonameface6789
That's mah Kratos...XD
9/9/2008 c1 1Miss Mingxi
omg! im dying from laughter ROFLMBO! XD guess wat i got... POCKY :D ROFL i lurve pocly!
3/25/2008 c1 Crystal Royale
I don't remember laughing so hard whilst reading a fan fic in a long time. Yay, text messaging! I absolutely love Yuan, and I can see him doing that. Though Kratos needs to watch his mouth.

Thanks for making my day!

Happy Writing!

~Cryssy
12/24/2007 c1 26Shining Peridot Moon
Poor Kratos...I guess Yuan's getting revenge for the washtubs, ne?
10/19/2007 c1 9Bishieluver01
Oh what wonderful revenge Yuan... ROFL, sure made me laugh! ^^
9/7/2007 c1 32The-3-Sueslayers
hahahahahahahahahaha! YOU RULE! that is SO TRUE!
8/10/2007 c1 1Dreamer's Samhain
Poor poor Kratos. I don't bother with texting, but I'm pretty sure annoying MSN popping up can count xD

that was so cute, and funny! I think my aunt and uncle looked at me weird!

Bucky
8/6/2007 c1 Kagi no Tensai
What makes it so funny is that Kratos is in character. I can actually see Yuan texting Kratos to annoy him. ^_^
8/5/2007 c1 Meowzy-chan
Yeah, it was crack, but good crack nonetheless. Hahahah! I bet Yuan did it all on purpose. Next thing you know, he'll say 'Hai Kratos, wanna cyber?' XD
8/3/2007 c1 14Onigiri Samurai
That was so hilarious! I had that happen to me once...talking to someone and my phone went off...heh...
8/3/2007 c1 4The Amazing Chris
*dead from laughing*

~The Amazing Chris
8/2/2007 c1 2screamingedge
What the hell is a sugar rush? I never experienced it. XD
8/2/2007 c1 3CommodoreZelda13
omg lol! sorry, had to say it. anyway, i was laughing my head off because i hate texting too. and when people talk in IM... anyway that was great
8/2/2007 c1 42freakyanimegal
O.O AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FEAR THE TEXT MESSAGENESS! You are an AWESOME writer, did I mention that? Everything you write is funny, simple and short! The way I like it! Alass, everytime I try to write something funny it ends up getting long and complicated...Oh well, that's just how I am. I can write what I want, and enjoy what you write! Lol! Keep it up!
19 Page 1 2 Next »