for Curse Your Fate?

12/12/2012 c1 1brica
Regardless of how you intended this to be seen; it made me laugh, so there!
4/27/2008 c1 12Scaff
XD XD That was cute. I love how you wrote it. It's so perfect. Fits them so much.

You know, I never really thought of that before. Well done! =)
3/9/2008 c1 25brandy mallory
Lol, instant favirote!

Silly Yuan
8/23/2007 c1 12Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
Hahahaha! That was funny! Love Kratos coming up and telling him it was wrong! Hahahahaha! I love it when Yuan is the root of all jokes. It just makes it all funny! Awesome story here! Loved the writing! Faving it! (Is it me or are a majority of my favs Tales of Symphonia stories...?)
8/6/2007 c1 tobe
Ha ha ha! That was awesome!
8/5/2007 c1 Meowzy-chan
I know it's not supposed to be funny, but it still made me chuckle. I'd noticed the similarity between the two sayings before, actually. Proves that the two spent too much time together back in the days. XD

Twas a nice one-shot.
8/2/2007 c1 3Chiyanaski
I never knew Yuan said that! O_O

Well...great story! ^^

~MithosxGenis 4EVER!~
8/2/2007 c1 7Cheea5
I think I noticed that at one point... I dunno I havn't play for months...
8/2/2007 c1 42freakyanimegal
I found it amusing. Yuan tried to copy Kratos, lol. Though I don't see why Kratos wasn't more fazed by the fact his son got the living crap beat out of him...hm...Well! Off to read your next story! :D I love your stories!
8/2/2007 c1 1Nasusi
"Curse your fate for standing in my way"?

I never noticed it, maybe because I didn't loose against Yuan and Botta!

Yuan, you imitator! XD
8/1/2007 c1 VeiledDarkness
Haha, well, regardless of whether or not you intended this to be 'lol funny' as you said, I certainly got a good laugh out of it. Hehe, yes, that is a rather strange expression Yuan uses. I've often wondered about it myself! Nice to see someone writing a fic about it. ^_^