for Dechire

3/5/2016 c3 Guest
LOVE IT!3
9/15/2013 c3 Amar 2
Why dont you continue the story? I like it a lot.
12/14/2009 c3 6disturbedgrave
This...is amazing. I love it. So beautiful.
12/26/2008 c3 15tulipsandcannibals
I hadn't thought about this possibility. I love how you've written Lily's character, and I'm dying to know how long before she stops despising him- or at least hates someone else
9/30/2008 c3 24BluePeople
Ach, just checked the dates... are you not going to update this one anymore?

You do a highly creepy Voldemort by the way. Nice job!
9/30/2008 c1 BluePeople
I've actually wondered about this scenario before... never seen it done before though. So far I like it lots!

Quick random question: in your profile you mention Jekyll/Utterson fics... does that actually exist?
8/25/2008 c3 7PostModerns
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
4/17/2008 c3 3EternalEclipse
I do hope you find the time to update soon; this was beautiful. I felt sorrow at the moments when the deaths of James and Harry Potter were described, and at the end of the chapter when Severus held Lily and she called him 'James'.

Speaking of which, seeing as you wrote in your author's note that you wanted feedback on the last line of this chapter, here it is: I think it's very clever, well placed, and the perfect way to end this chapter. I felt sad for Severus when I read it, and I believe that that is an in-character thing for him to think, given the situation, as he probably would've done just about anything to comfort Lily.

This is written very, very well, and I've enjoyed reading it. I hope you consider continuing with this fanfiction; it's very promising.

Keep up the great work!

-Eclipse
1/20/2008 c3 7Rosetta Penn
It sort of looks like you just kind of stopped. I really wish you hadn't. It was off to a great start.
8/20/2007 c3 DeepBlueQL
Please update soon!

I'm so excited to read more of this!
8/19/2007 c3 Violet Dumas not logged in
Beautifully written. Creepy and vaguely sexy at the same time. Do continue.
8/17/2007 c3 Mistress Mu
Ek! The suspense might kill me!

I don't know if/how things will work out between them. How will he manage to free her? Will they grow closer? Will she ever find out about his part in what happened to her family?

I keep checking back to see if theirs a new chapter.
8/10/2007 c3 1FictionJunction
It's great, I love it! I've never been much into SS/LE, but ever since DH it sounds so obvious and so natural! The characters are just perfect, do you already have the whole story planned? I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
8/9/2007 c3 3Capt.Moo
great fic... i love snape/lily pairings ! ^^.. hehe.. update soon
8/7/2007 c3 LH
I really like where you're going with this fic. At first I was worried that you'd had Lily get over the deaths of her husband and son too quickly but I like where you've started to go with this chapter so i hope you keep writing!
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »