for All or Nothing

5/25/2015 c5 27PernDragonrider
Just found this tale of yours and enjoyed all five chapters. Looking forward to seeing where this intriquing and original tale s going. Please keep up the great work.
9/26/2014 c5 naudancer
Please update soon!
4/29/2011 c5 brankel1
Excellent.Hope Jason gets his memory back.Glad Kat threw the doctor against the wall & don't trust him.
8/8/2010 c5 602Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/31/2009 c5 13HorseRidersHaveMoreFun
I really hope you come back to this story. I want to know what all happens to Jason, how he's going to be, who he was talking to in his dreams... please don't abandon it.
2/15/2009 c5 1Be A Warrior Casseau
Nice beginning to what sounds like a great story-please don't abandon it! Poor little Jason-I have to know what happens to him!
1/28/2008 c5 3Simoman
Great story so far particularly with all the drama in this chapter and Jason's mind reverting to that of a 6 year-old.

Great work so far, keep it up!
1/20/2008 c5 126rosabelle317
I love you just for making Kim and Kat *FRIENDS* Nice chapter, though! Jason's lucky to have Kim and Kat looking out for him. I hope they're able to get his memory back soon... Update soon!
1/20/2008 c5 1GinaStar
Excellent! Very well written! And it always pays to be on good terms with the nurses :) (I have friends who are nurses..lol!..plus, I used to work at a hospital!) (Also...My dad was in the hospital for 3 months before he passed away. Mom & I stayed with him round the clock..became very good friends with the nurses )
1/20/2008 c5 JasKat fan
Totally awesome.
12/2/2007 c4 3Simoman
Interesting story so far.

Update soon!
11/12/2007 c4 JasKat fan
Awesome I love it.Post more soon.
11/11/2007 c4 126rosabelle317
Like it! I hope he wakes up soon... Update soon!
11/8/2007 c4 1GinaStar
Great! Loved it! I can't wait to read chappie 5! I know I added this to my story alert back on chappie 1, I don't know why FFN isn't letting me know when you post. Oh well, gonna add it again! maybe this time you won't end up missing out on several reviews ;)
11/5/2007 c3 JasKat fan
Awesome.He has to wake. So he can come back to Kat.
22 Page 1 2 Next »