for Being Legendary Sucks

12/6/2007 c2 15Makuhari-Fan01
A tad confusing, keeping the characters separated, until I remembered the reference. Still, very amusing.

I believe it is 'anata,' (dearest/darling.) not 'aneta,' which might be an 'overly' familiar way to address a sister. ^_^; (Ane = elder sister / older sister.)
12/6/2007 c1 Makuhari-Fan01
Oh My! How refreshing! I thought it was a Negi fic until I started reading! Nagi the womanizer! (Guess we know where THOSE tendencies come from for Negi, don't we?)

Sort, fun, easy to read fic! Keep it up!
10/26/2007 c5 3Kid-author
This is pretty good, but I have to say, a fourth wall joke is a pretty cheap cop-out (and hard to do well, use in moderation), but that may be just me.

Here is a challange: write a chapter taking place in the middle of a fight scene.
10/13/2007 c5 1Lobsil Vith
YEAH UPDATE! I miss your story very much! Glad to finally hear from you again! Ahem, anyway, on to the review...

I'd just like to say that Albireo is now on taking first place on the "Hentai Meter"(along with Chamo, Haruna, and Graf Wilhelm just to name a few).

Leave it to Colonel Sanders to think up of a costume like that and along with his 'remedy' to innocent lil Asuna...the cad.

Seriously though, I loved my ass off the whole chapter! A job well done indeed... ~_~;
10/13/2007 c1 2MX
This is sweet, I can't wait for the next chapter. As for ideas, well lets see, humor...world traveling...magic...this is just begging for jusenkyo. And a second idea, hmm... maybe throw in some of the love hina girls, like Tsuroko, or Haruka, or him being drunk can lead to lots of things, but still this is a good fic keep it up.
8/29/2007 c4 57Stone-Man85
Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

This was awesome!

I hope you write some more!

You might want to include Asuna when she was a child.
8/21/2007 c4 1Lobsil Vith
Hehehe...The moment I saw 'muere' I knew that he was in Ganado Village! Ideas,eh...um leseehere...Do a short Xover fic with RE4 since It totally fits... Saddler already looks like an evil mage LOL! And another idea...leseehere...do a spoof of a movie involving Nagi's crew and Evangeline! BTW, I also made a RE4 referance in Act 1,Ch. 6 of my fic.
8/15/2007 c3 57Stone-Man85
This was pretty hilarious here.

Hey, I got an idea!

How about you do something involving Evangeline. I always wanted to read something hilarious happen to that little pipsqueak.
8/14/2007 c3 9The Ansem Man
Whoa.

Small challenge: use this quote: "You can't possibly use Sata Andagi and sound hot-blooded at the same time. No. Nay. It's just impossible."
8/11/2007 c1 18Nagumo
I'm using this idea in my own fanfic (not yet completed) but how about Albeiro and his collection of cosplay items... which he rents to couples for marital purposes...

To say... Eishun and his wife... and Nagi finds out...
8/10/2007 c3 Dark Knight Gafgar
I don't get it. *is Prinny bombed*
8/10/2007 c1 Muji Kirio SinWeaver
... To be frank... I don't the plot... Unless of course, this is just a crackfic... or just a series of oneshots. If its a series of oneshots, maybe post it up seperately? I really have no idea on what to suggest to you. I ain't a writer who does oneshots (I'm irritated by them, unless they are like 5K+ words, then they're ok), I'm a writer who goes for the big and epic stories that reach up to 100K+ words. Oh, before I forget, It WAS 2am~ when I reviewed your story, so pardon my lack of... insight at that time of day (or night).

-Muji Kirio, Out-

oh, btw, Zero-chan has a reason to be bloodthirsty.
8/9/2007 c2 Muji Kirio SinWeaver
...O_O... *sigh* Uh... Nothing comes to mind except the Chachazero inside my brain calling for your blood and flesh for, I quote, "Random words that doesn't make up a story or made me laugh, KILL THE AUTHOR!". It sometimes comes up in very... unfortunate situations...

-Muji Kirio and the Chachazero inside me head, Out-
8/6/2007 c2 1Lobsil Vith
LOL! "Thousand Master my ass" indeed...can't wait for more!
8/5/2007 c1 Dark Knight Gafgar