for Old Friends New Troubles

7/3/2009 c25 11fireheart93
I like this story, the characterisation is really good. Please don't kill Djaq, Will is just to sweet to have that happen to him :D Well done!
6/25/2009 c27 I-Hate-Bananas
bbout ttime...noww...v anandd iils ttartt wrritingg aaggin

lly
6/25/2009 c27 341RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
L.C - aw-

Guy - are you done yet?

L.C - but it's so unusual to see you being sweet. a fantastic chapter, update with more soon
6/25/2009 c27 Zaraaa
Oer 0.0 your mean, taking all this time, but i loved this chappie! UPDATE! X X X
4/7/2009 c26 423782578345782657824425423626
Hey!

I just finished reading your story up to this chapter and I'm really enjoying it!

I love the Will/Djaq stuff (Will is my fav character)

Please continue soon!
4/7/2009 c26 I-Hate-Bananas
llikkee hel aree you inoocentnt...anand nniciee hchap...btuutt ii waantnt myy giixzy plealsee oror immg ivienng gmmuchht tooaa anmmy...lly
1/31/2009 c25 22dares to dream
Wow! talk about a busy plot! Nice work! Some of the p.o.v. changes were confusing and annoying. But I love the plot and OCs so much that I will over look that. haha. Keep up the great work!

+dares to dream+
11/26/2008 c25 2Kimoko02
ok you got like 172 reviews please update! xD I love the story I know I said that before but it's so awesome! :3
11/26/2008 c10 Kimoko02
I was seriously screaming when Gisbourne stabbed Djaq great story!
11/26/2008 c1 Kimoko02
OMG! I totally love it! even though I only read the first chapter xD
8/26/2008 c25 8noz4a2
Love it! Suspensefull! Can't wait to see what happens! Love John's comments about his 'family'. Gotta love Little John. Hope Marian and Djaq are okay! It would such if one or both died. The men would not be the same! I love your cliffies and your comments at the end! They are always funny and amusing. Keep it up!
8/19/2008 c25 19Atlantean Pineapple
Ah! I finally caught up! But now I have to wait! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/19/2008 c24 Atlantean Pineapple
Run, Sarah, run! Well, what's Mira gonna do? Stand there and stare at them all day?
8/19/2008 c23 Atlantean Pineapple
*shakes head in amazement* Wow. She has some strange mood swings. First she's this evil, murderous girl, then she's in love with someone below her station. Interesting... :D
8/19/2008 c22 Atlantean Pineapple
"Drop Dead, Sir"... I like it. lol.

Poor Robin. Always something bad happening to him.
209 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »