for Old Friends New Troubles

8/19/2008 c21 19Atlantean Pineapple
Woah... Went back in time, did we? I like Mira. Kicking Gisbourne and running off... hehheh
8/19/2008 c20 Atlantean Pineapple
Dundundun! Time to click on the little blue button with the arrows...
8/19/2008 c19 Atlantean Pineapple
Hm... Yes! Very evil cliffie! I'm going to go see what happens now. Goodbye!
8/19/2008 c18 Atlantean Pineapple
It took me three tries to actually hit the review button and make this thing show up! Ah! What's gonna happen next!
8/19/2008 c17 Atlantean Pineapple
3 reviews? Well, that's two more than I usually get! ;) I like the flashback. It's nice to know that that little problem was somewhat resolved. A seventeen year old blonde girl who looks like the sheriff? Creepy! On to the next chapter!
8/13/2008 c16 Atlantean Pineapple
Uh, oh. Gisbourne falling for someone? That can't be good. Especially with this Jessica girl... Poor, poor Guy.
8/13/2008 c15 Atlantean Pineapple
Yay! I was right! Allan and Robin... where'd Robin get to anyway? And where is Little John? I miss the big scruffy Yoda!

But good chapter. Finally got Will a bit under control. Next chapter!
8/13/2008 c14 Atlantean Pineapple
Is it Robin? Cuz seriously, the star of the show just disappeared into thin air. Can't be good for his ego. Bet he's heartbroken now. He needs a hug.

Will seems so sweet. Scary to think of him so angry. *shudders*
8/13/2008 c13 Atlantean Pineapple
O... Is it Allan? It's Allan, isn't it? I think it's Allan. :D
8/13/2008 c12 Atlantean Pineapple
Well, well, well, Marian finally stopped shooting at you, eh? ;)

Once again, good chapter. On to the next!
8/13/2008 c11 Atlantean Pineapple
Dundundun... I'm liking Will more and more as the story goes on... But I think Robin and Marian and Little John kinda... poofed?
8/13/2008 c9 Atlantean Pineapple
No! I'm sorry! Don't kill Robin! *cries and pleads for mercy*

I am really enjoying this story... And the disclaimers are fun, almost another story themselves! ;) Well, I'm off to see what happens next!
8/12/2008 c25 2soulprovider
Dammit two reviews out *sobs* because personally if I had the choice I would NOT kill anyone in the gang and they will all be happy, fine, well and certainly not dead!

"Soulprovider(Of course i'm Evil...duh...why do you think i love evil cliffies...but don't worry...i won't kill Guy, Much, Allan or Will...or Robin"
8/11/2008 c25 14The Devil Wears Westwood
Brillaint Chapter! I liked it! No, scratch that... I loved it! Keep up the good work and I'm very interested to see where the story goes... and I voted on your poll btw.
8/11/2008 c1 I-Hate-Bananas
so does that mean if i get you up to 150 reviews i get to choose?

anyway i loved that chap...just thought id review again cause im bored

cee x