FanFiction.Net
for Survival

5/23/2014 c1 Dino-Rogue
Oh my gosh, only the first chapter and I am in looove with this already! Please, please continue this piece! Awesome work! Keep it up!
2/12/2013 c1 Guest
Please update its the best Hordika Fanfic out there its been years of waiting so please update
6/9/2010 c6 1Rahinuva123
I like the attention to detail in this fic. It's not often you see that in Bionicle fics, let alone hordika. Well done.

Could we have an update plz?

It's been years...

You shouldn't leave your readers hangin' like this!
2/3/2008 c6 16Tera Hunter
LOL, yeah, wrting can be annoying sometimes. But arguing with ourselves is part of the fun...right? *Cough* Anyway, Things are starting to speed up now, huh? Krahka's hunting the Toa, hm...

Speaking of which, how are they right now? The captured ones I mean? Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see...
2/1/2008 c6 16WereWolfPrincess1215
Well, whatever you did, Nobi, was sure great. I'm kinda dissapointed that Krahka joined Roodaka, but she's gonna turn into a ...microscopic Rahi and get away, right? Please say yes!
1/31/2008 c6 1Ninjagirl27
Gah! There isn't another chapter! Ah!

OK, freak out over.

Stars~4.6

Why? Because this is an awesome story! I love Bionicle, and the Hordika were the very first team that I became interested in. I think you have an awesome plot, you really show the character's original personalities (it always bugs me when people write like they are totally different characters), and you just have a great talent. Love it!
1/18/2008 c1 Ninjagirl27
Just so I can add to Favorites.
9/30/2007 c4 16Tera Hunter
Umm...not to be impatient or nothin' but...HOW LONG? :D
9/30/2007 c3 23Sylla Shadowfrost
you know what? I just realized something you and Saya have in common. (NO, not loving the same pairings) You both make really good stories, and either way, despite me being a die hard Vakama/Nokama fan, this story is actually really good. I like it alot. I might be a die hard VakNok fan, I still like the story, and the pairing...is...dare I say it...OK. I can't believe I just admited to liking-to and extent- a Matau/Nokama pairing story. geeze, something is wrong with me...ah well, don't mind me, i really do like the story. nice chapters, and a good plot line so far.

Shadowed ice
9/17/2007 c3 16Tera Hunter
Wow. Well done! Characterization and plot flows well, original ideas, very good! Keep it up!
8/26/2007 c3 3Masterweaver
And yet... There's no pumpkin pie...

Yeah, just saying that to say that most improvments to this documents could be bought at the dollar store.

DO I NEED TO COME OUT AND SAY IT? THIS STUFF IS KANOHITASTIC!
8/24/2007 c3 16WereWolfPrincess1215
You know, I could string you up by your toes, and beat you like a pinyata, but I'm not. I like the story way too much. ^^ Infact, I'll even protect you from the tiny darts! I am part dragon, Werewolf, cat, falcon, and panther! Plus, I have many allies on my side! Jeez! i have so many, they're comming out of my ears! Just say the word, I'm there! Oh! By the way, I really suck at sappy moments and endings!
8/23/2007 c3 7Feline Freak
Um, the last chapter was posted twice. I mean, there's the same writing twice in one chapter.

You managed to get this very "realistic", very in they style of Bionicle. Nice work! ^^
8/8/2007 c2 18dark raven0
the realisticality of your dialogue is great :D the characters are completely themselves, great work!
8/6/2007 c2 13Gorillaz720
Awe, man...!

Wicked story, Nobility!

I take it this happens just after the Toa Hordika are rescued in the middle of the third film?

Gorillaz720!