for Starcrossed

4/1/2014 c8 3Rojack79
I loved it. I think a continuation is in order.
2/14/2014 c8 AvariceArts
Keep it up, one of the best outlaw star story's I have read 5 stars!
10/19/2011 c8 2Mistress Kasumi
For a story of this writing caliber with so few mistakes and solid plot lines and direction, I have a hard time believing the meager amount of review it received. I can only blame the times since this was published 2007-2008 and perhaps not many were aware of Outlaw Star at the time. Regardless, character development and interaction was quite believable and couples arranged were not overly OOC. I'm puzzled why more attention was not shown to this. You even had the Outlaw Star elements down and though we have never actually visited Ctar Home World in the original Anime cannon, I dare say you caught the essence of it. Quite believable. Damn good story man. Anyone who failed to read this story I can only compare to someone walking past diamonds to foolishly grab coal. I've said my piece. If your still writing, keep it up and if you stopped, find your will and get back at it. You have a talent and the world needs to see it. Too many fools and minimally skilled idiots writing these days. Its nice to discover jewels of penmanship like this from time to time.
9/29/2011 c8 3Shinzochi
GREAT story and honestly i would personally love to see a sequel and i look forward to reading more of your fics
8/22/2010 c3 CodelyokoFan23
i wish there was more jim/aisha stories, and excelent work
10/7/2009 c8 1negi246
It is always sad to see a good story end! Hope to read more from you soon, and yes I would like it very much if you would write a sequel.
9/13/2009 c8 23TURP
actually the 1 thing that would make the fic better would be a lemon scene (yes i'm a dirty hog so sue me). But the sorty was very well planned out. Could you do me a favor and leave a review on a fic of mine entitled "Maverick Hunter KLN". You'll find out what is when you read it. Tell me what you think.
7/17/2009 c1 32pikagurl23
Heya T2! I've finally gotten the opportunity to read and review this, but, to be quite honest, I have no idea really what's going on. But trust me, that's no fault of yours. I don't watch Outlaw Star nor do I know any of the lingo, places, or people involved. However, based on your writing skills, I'd say you were a pretty good writer and I see only improvement and good things coming from you.

One little thing, in a few of your 'paragraphs,' you have multiple people talking and, though you may clearly specify who's talking, it can sometimes come off as confusing. Instead, try splitting up character dialogue into separate paragraphs to better separate a person's thoughts.

Otherwise, great job! Remember, practice makes perfect and I know if you keep at it, you will steadily improve! Nice work!
7/14/2009 c8 8TheSeacat
I appreciate that you still update. Authors with even sizable amounts of positive reviews don't do so. It's also very good writing, it was a good read. A continuation would be cool, but if that doesn't suit you, here are a few things i'd recommend (games or anime)

-Code Geass

-World Ends With You

-Bleach

-Full Metal Alchemist

Though I would like a continuation better...
4/22/2009 c1 TheSeacat
Noone looked at this story, but I did. I hope you update...still.
11/3/2007 c3 1negi246
Great story I hope to see more soon.