for What Just Happened?

11/23/2007 c6 tobe
Ah, that was hilarious!
11/19/2007 c6 2RedAnko
4 and 6 = teh_aweshome hilariousness. ^^ Great job, loved them (uh, didn't understand #5. *feels stupid* ...I'm blaming it on my allergies. They aren't letting me think straight.) Anyway, really. Great job, update soon!

~RedAnko
11/18/2007 c6 12Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
OMG! REGAL! I'm officially scared of him now. Jeeze. Although I would've said innocent and let him leave. That would've been hilarious! This was good! Nice Job!
11/18/2007 c4 Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
GREAT! THAT WAS AWESOME! Go KRATOS! Man, I am dying over here. That was just perfect! Oh my god. I would've loved to see that happen. Buh-bye Zelos and Llyod!
11/18/2007 c6 3Chiyanaski

11/18/2007 c6 42freakyanimegal
WOO! DEATH TO REGAL! XD!
11/18/2007 c4 freakyanimegal
XD!

PROFESSOR DAD! JUDGMENT! Did you perchance get this from the animation? Lol. Hm...I was planning on making a short story about Kratos being a substitute teacher for a few days...but you beat me to it. May I still put it up?
11/18/2007 c3 freakyanimegal
WOAH...I never thought of that...O.o Lol. n.n
11/18/2007 c6 crystalwolfberri
OH NO! OH NO OH NO! poor Regal, who will keep him company in jail? oh well, I never really liked him, anyway. ^^ please update!
11/18/2007 c5 crystalwolfberri
AH! -blood curdling scream- COLETTE, DON'T GO IN THERE! COLETTE, NO!

this chappie was scary! I WAS HORRIFIED! but it was still funny at the end when I realized it was okay. ^^
11/18/2007 c4 crystalwolfberri
XDD now THAT was wicked. Kratos, you're too mean! eh, oh well! =]

"'Bout time you get here, old man!'"

“'You took forever, Professor Dad!'" YAYNESS! n.n
11/18/2007 c3 crystalwolfberri
n_n that was AWESOME! Lloydie poking at Shadow. "Darkness god…" =P
11/18/2007 c2 crystalwolfberri
hahaha! aw, the poor mustache! =[ he really wants Yuan. XD nice one; and yes, it did take me a lil while to get it...T.T
11/18/2007 c1 crystalwolfberri
hehehe -evil grin- KRATTIE IN THE SHOWER! KRATTIE IN THE SHOWER! =33

haha, sorry. I liked it, though. that's funny, I don't know if I can actually imagine Kratos doing that, but it's still funny! XD
11/17/2007 c6 1Dreamer's Samhain
what...the...hell? O.O that one made my brain go s'poldie like the monsters in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Bucky.