for What Just Happened?

11/17/2007 c5 1Dreamer's Samhain
-cackles- Colette is doomed, because Kitty's don't like her -cackles-

11/17/2007 c4 Dreamer's Samhain
-burst out laughing- OMG!

that reminded me of the Tales oma(sp?) special! the special part for the first epi! OMG! KRATOS BLEW THE SCHOOL UP! -cackles- OMG!

11/17/2007 c3 Dreamer's Samhain
xD that made me laugh, and I had to reread it a couple of times before I got it xD

8/13/2007 c2 jumpingjacks
That was hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I get it! ^_^
8/11/2007 c2 Dreamer's Samhain
that one had me thinking "What just happened?" I didn't get the first part till I knew about Yuan's mustache, then I re-read it. But that was funny! and quite interesting.

and for your next "what just happened" or even for one of them, maybe doing Colette running from a dog because she's a dog lover. Maybe because of that, cat's hate her, and she's either far too gentle to hurt them, or she's scared of them, and they cats know it. I don't know why, but that would seem funny ^^

8/11/2007 c1 Dreamer's Samhain
once a month? ...I could live for about a week without a shower if I didn't end up going to the barn. ...probably longer if I were to go to the barn xD (yes, I'm a horse/animal freak)

That was just funny! and quite interesting. and sadly, no "what just happened?" thoughts. just mental laughing.
8/8/2007 c2 12Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
OMG! That was hilarious! I got what you meant and that only makes it funnier! You're bound to have me in a laughing fit aren't you? Anyway that was funny! I can't wait to read more!
8/8/2007 c1 Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN
Hahahaha! Ok what the? A MONTH? That was hilarious. I just found yet another fic that I can't wait to read more from! Good title, 'What Just Happened?' That was definitely good!
8/8/2007 c1 7CruxisCrystal
That made me laugh more than was necessary. So random and brilliant! It was comic gold!
8/7/2007 c2 yuanXwhat
i cant stop laughing!
8/7/2007 c2 1Crystal Katanmiri
this was so funny! Yuanxmostache! love it! I don't think it's dumb... At first I thought it was a KratosxYuan, cuz then I would of flamed it... just cuz of yaoi. This was great, though!

Keep writing!

Crys
8/7/2007 c2 4Guardian Mikey
I think it was pretty darn funny. You're no idiot. =3
8/7/2007 c2 1Nasusi
OMG! I really thought that this was a KratosxYuan story in the beginning! I'm SO glad it's not!

A mustache? That's really a surprise! lol

"I don't want to be like you old men!"

Let's think about that sentence for a second! XD
8/6/2007 c2 3Chiyanaski
Oh wow...I luv it! ^^

MAde me crack up xD

~MithosxGenis 4EVER!~
8/6/2007 c2 annnnnbloo
That mustache one.. oh gods, it had me grinning like an idiot. that was great, you really have a skill. please continue :)
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »