for The Outcast

7/5/2020 c1 Guest
You really do justice for Peter and Remus in this story. I love it. It’s really creative!
1/25/2020 c1 Guest
Love the story. Only confused as to why he is bad at potions, in canon he says once that he was not much good at it- which he said about plenty of things he is great at. Maybe he was more of an experimenter (he doesn't seem to place much store by rules) and preferred to try completely different recipes instead of the potion he was supposed to be brewing. Lily and Snape would have been top of that class because they both followed rules as well as being good at potions. Lupin was probably still achieving O's just not as high in that class. I've always cotton the impression that he didn't need to study at all to be top of the class. He was the best teacher Hogwarts had and he had never done it before. He clearly excells at whatever he tries his hand at. Maybe he didn't like potions, just because you're good at something doesn't mean you like it. He was a perfect spy and he clearly hated it. I loved your story all the same .
7/13/2013 c1 4raquelicious
The characterisation here is gorgeous. Particularly Remus interacting with Peter, and his narration clouding it and making you unsure whether he genuinely believes in him or is just trying to boost his ego. And Remus and Lily with whatever Remus and Lily are doing, especially the image of him turning scarlet when he hears that she was prompted to help by his name alone.
3/11/2011 c1 74Laora
I absolutely ADORE this story. I've always loved teenage Peter, always have kind of been able to relate to him, you know? And you've captured that so well in this story, and I love you for writing this :) Thank you so much!
9/6/2007 c1 4candeh
I love this. It's great writing. I love everything about this - exactly what I wanted to read when I was looking. Brilliant, honestly.
8/22/2007 c1 Lockets and Beads
*is sad* ._.
8/13/2007 c1 20MollyCoddles
"But never miserable. Because that’s something you feel for yourself, which isn’t Remus. He doesn’t do that."

Which is why we all adore him. *sigh*

I think writing from Peter's POV would be a very difficult thing, but you've accomplished it so well here. The insecurity and beginnings of irritation and resentment, ending with the desire for power-seem like they'd be perfectly in character for Peter.

Great fic! :)
8/11/2007 c1 4romulusrapier
Firstly, again you have rendered me speechless. Writing a story from Peter's point of view is so unique and I'm sure a challenge, but you did it so well it seemed effortless. I think you captured Peter fantastically, especially since it's hard to see him as anything other than a traitor. But you showed us young Peter, the Peter everyone trusted. Utterly fantastic.

Secondly, I pick Remus :)
8/10/2007 c1 Calyndra
Oh, that's rather dark and ominous.

Well done. Makes me feel sorry for Peter a little, until he makes that fatal wrong choice at the end. I can't say that I'm overly fond of teenage Sirius and James though either though. Lily seems like a nice girl.

I still want Remus for casting runes...

~Abby
8/9/2007 c1 Epistoletbleu
This is so good I am rather lost for words. I am amazed at your skill at depicting these characters, they were all so vivid and I was able to picture the Maruaders exactly like this. Peter - he is the future rat brought to life. Thank you.
8/7/2007 c1 1thestralwhisperer
very good little story
8/6/2007 c1 27She Who Shall Go Nameless
This was really good! please writie more!