for First Blood

7/7/2015 c1 26Justaway Ninja
I think your fics have got a little mixed up, somehow...?
7/19/2009 c1 54sick-atxxheart
That was really good. Very well written, and I liked how you used the "voice" in his head to offer reasoning. Nicely done.
2/9/2008 c1 Adele
As usual you've captured a hypothetical psyche perfectly. I can totally see Severus thinking this way, step by step. The only thing is, I felt like the steps were a little contrived; just one part in particular, the paragraph where you deliniate basically "Voldemort's Final Solution" ("A good heart...Or rather outside of it.") Seemed a little lengthy or at least a little well constructed for the thought process of someone who's scared out of their mind and conflicted. I read it, but I didn't fel it.

Still, I definitely liked how you worked in "Severus Lore" (Like him killing the bugs on the ceiling) And other little things like using the word "knickers" cuz its England. ^_^ Your fastidious attention to detail is a gift that exalts you as well as sometimes messes up things like aformentioned paragraph.

I hope that made sense. Keep writing and I"ll keep reading!
1/26/2008 c1 3Manawydan
*sigh* you write such depressing stories but there so good you get into peoples feelings so well

and i love how you give them good thoughts and make like severous want to do the right thing but he doesnt and thats what makes him seem evil its really good that way and your a fabulous writer:D:D
8/10/2007 c1 19Sora Sotara
Wow. Different but as good as any of you pieces. I wouldn't doubt it of Snape either...
8/7/2007 c1 77Boogum
WOW! Just wow! That was so dark, so intense, so passionate, so evilly beautiful! It was brilliant!

You made me feel like I actually was Severus, and I really felt what he was feeling! That is not something easy to do for someone like me, but you clearly have a lot of talent!

I really hope that Elle considers this, because you definitly have my vote. This is damn fantastic!
8/7/2007 c1 Selbiene Raveren
Vicious Sev. Very nicely written.

Whoa... No way! Spell checking in the review box? rediculouys

Awesome!

...Er sorry. I find the red squiggles neat. ^_^

Keep up the good work. ^_^
8/7/2007 c1 zara
aw... that was too sad... portrayed muggles in a really negative manner... but well written :)