for Good At Dating

12/29/2020 c30 avalulu
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I'm a brand new GG fan, just binged the whole thing and went searching for LL fic to keep their amazing romance alive. You really captured the characters and their individual personalities and cadences. I so wish this is how season 2 would have played out. Now on to read the next installments of this story!
10/31/2020 c30 1MojoWaters
Whew. I think this is my 5th or 6th read through of this series in the last five years. I think I reread all three stories once a year. (I know I’m reviewing the end of the first story, and not the third, but it may be a few months before I get to the end of the third and I have the attention span of a goldfish in heat).
I know you ended the third story eons ago... but it would still be so amazing to see them with those three kids in school and whatnot... and Rory maybe nearby, but her family also part of the Gilmore Danes chaos. I totally think if Scream can come back for part four over a decade later, so can you! Gah. Love, love, love your writing, (M&T), it’s all so great.
Thanks again for years of constant rereads and distractions from the real world. You’re awesome.
12/2/2019 c30 14Dimac99
I really enjoyed this. I've started my Gilmore Girls fanfic reading by drowning in your more heavy-duty angst fics so it's been great getting to see them being happy rather than the incredibly angsty journey just to reach the starting point. I needed this lighter, happier fic. Of course Jess still has to cause some angst, he wouldn't be Jess otherwise! I liked the perspective that Luke was finding it hardest to forgive himself rather than Lorelei.
6/15/2018 c17 4Eva Knight
How sweet.
6/15/2018 c16 4Eva Knight
Damn Luke, you have a way with words.
6/15/2018 c15 4Eva Knight
Nice.
6/14/2018 c1 4Eva Knight
You tell her Luke.
9/9/2017 c30 kgibson97315
I had the desire to re-read this story, and I'm glad I did, because I love the story so much, and re-reading it made me remember that fact even more! My heart is so happy when I read this story because you write them so well! Anyway, love the story, and now I shall go on to read part 2 for the second time!
2/6/2017 c30 3keepcalm