FanFiction.Net

sdfc
9/29/2014 c1 1StarElsie
This is interesting
9/23/2012 c1 1wingedangel791
OMG plz update! i love this and I can't wait to find out hoe S meets S! Update soon plz!
4/4/2008 c1 whiteangel91
like your story (people say i have a dirty mind) idc

please update
2/18/2008 c1 11winterkaguya
wow...she's suffering from nympho issit? hm...i wonder how is syaoan going to help her?

update soon!
9/28/2007 c1 3nitaBonita
interesting... try n update soon! ^^

Ja ne:

~!*everyday-snowangel*!~
9/15/2007 c1 10LeFoxy
hey! we need update of this.,!
9/6/2007 c1 Acanthah
Excuse my language, but what the HECK is wrong with you? Sweetheart, did you fall on your head when you were younger? I haven't been taken by surprise since StarJade and her loads of crap, but this...

This is the result of a teenage girl with a hormone-overdose. Mix bad grammar, a wannabe author, and you get crap like this. What were you thinking, honey? Do tell, I'm curious. What the heck were you trying to do? Write PWP Card Captor Sakura style? Don't bother saying there is a plot, because this is a piece of s-h-i-t.

Sweetheart, I do credit you for one thing: you chose the perfect title. You're trying? Too cute. Let me leave you with a bit of advice:

TRY HARDER.

x Maemi
9/5/2007 c1 1Nekura Tenshi
It's a really good start. Having Sakura acting so promiscuous really brings the levels of intrigue up a notch. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Update as soon as your able alright? You really got my curiousity flowing ^_^
8/21/2007 c1 queenboogie16
I really think that your story has great potential. I hope that you will add Syaoran in really soon. I have never read anything with Sakura acting like a slut. So I think this is really unique of you. Plz Plz Plz update soon
8/16/2007 c1 1czakali
omg! this is just amazing...i haven't read a story before where sakura is this wild...lol...update sooN!
8/9/2007 c1 devilstail
That was a great chapter I really liked it I can't wait for the others
8/8/2007 c1 ILikeLemons
OMFG that was great! I love this fic! I love it when Sakura's a slut and bangs lots of guys!

Please please can you have Sakura in a threesome? or even a foursome? I would love it if you had her in one (or lots), please! It can be that 'party' the guy was talking about on the phone!

I'm waiting for an update!
8/7/2007 c1 1jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd
very sexual!

but i guess im perverted at times... anyway im interested in how syaoran will come into this

update soon
8/7/2007 c1 10Shiona Acitiu
Girlie if I were you I'd update fast...I don't like this slut Sakura...I mean this is a great start but, still...Anyway...Get Syoaron in here soon...I really don't like the slut Sakura...It just seems so not her!I mean waht if Toya finds out...He'd send Sakura to an all girls military school!And ehr father would be so heartbroken!Update soon!
17 Page 1 2 Next »