FanFiction.Net
for Stolen

12/18/2011 c16 30InceptionErection
I know it's been a while since you updated but you have so much potential with this story and you're such a great writer I would love to see more! There needs to be more Skittery love. Hahaha

this story is really really good and I hope that you'll continue it someday.
11/8/2011 c16 2ladeedadeedadeedadeeda
Well... I know it's been over a year since your last update... but I was just wondering, well hoping, that you hadn't given up on this story? I really love it! PLEASE update soon!
11/7/2010 c16 madluv
This story is really good so far. I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon. =D
9/28/2010 c16 Adren
sorry for not reviewing earlier!

This was a cute chapter; I love seeing the romance bloom between Skitts and Ellie. And now a dramatic jealousy scene coming up? Whoot! ;) I'm usually not into that sort of stuff, but when its Newsies, then its okay. Besides, Skittery will win right? :D

CTB!

-Adren
9/23/2010 c16 153stress
This chapter was freaking amazing, Peg! I love the way you show Ellie working so hard for fear of what would happen if she earned less than the other girls, and it's so interesting to show her at work. As true as it is to historical accuracy, your depicition of her work, her pitiful wages and her absolute hunger is heart breaking. The bread scene was the culmination of all that - and it really makes me fall all the more in love with your Skittery.

You have his characterization so down pat but you twist him, tweak him until he's something even better than the limited canon-Skittery we all know. To have him steal the bread to share with a starving Ellie, that just seemed like something he would do. And the hand holding was absolutely adorable!

I have to tell you how much I love the way you weave Ellie's story with the movie. The mentions of Jack make me squeal like a little fangirl - he's larger than life in this fic and it's great :)

Aw... I really do feel for poor Mort. Is it terrible that I want Ellie to end up with Skittery AND Mort? They both suit her, and Mort loves her so, but she's so intrigued by Skittery. What a marvelous love triangle you have going here - especially the way this chapter ends, right?

Ooh, I can't wait to meet Miss Addison again and really see how that plays out. I'm so excited - I wasa taken in by her mention a couple of chapters back and I defnitely want to know more about her.
9/22/2010 c16 4Royal shadow1
This was amazingly well written my only regret is that I didn't find this sooner ! Anyways I'm looking forward to the next chapter
9/21/2010 c2 20Austra
This is ever more impressive and excellent!

-Austra.
9/21/2010 c1 Austra
Oh wow! I really this so far! I kept thinking, "I should give this story a try," and putting it off, and then today I finally clicked on it. And I don't regret it. This is really impressive!

Keep it up!

-Austra.
9/21/2010 c16 25LucyOfNarnia
uh oh. Poor Skitts. :( Update soon!
9/4/2010 c15 17Laelyn24
Yikes! Well, it keeps getting more and more interesting. I cannot wait for an update. I love the various story lines that are developing and being woven throughout this story. Keep up the great work!

9/4/2010 c14 Laelyn24
Oh the suspense is killing me! Seriously, this Blade character is a really pain in the backside. She makes my palms sweat! Haha. Poor Ellie. I hope Skitts rescues her. And I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but perhaps Swifty is Francesca's hunny! :)

Okay. onward to the next chapter.

9/4/2010 c8 Laelyn24
I knew it! Reading last chapter, it occured to me that Mort was going to be that guy. I think it was because of the description of him being tall. :) Love it!
9/4/2010 c7 Laelyn24
Wow! I really love this chapter - and not just because Skittery is in it! ;) I thought you really captured a great 'behind the scenes' look into Manhattan newsies adventure into Queens. The dialogue and emotion was fantastic!

9/4/2010 c5 Laelyn24
Oh my gosh, Peg, I love this so far! I think you've done excellent work with the characters. And I think the descriptions in each chapter are wonderfully written and vivid. I love your style!

Elli is a great character so far and Mort is so intriguing. Francesca gets under my skin, but I think that's the mark of a truly great supporting character. I am curious about her actions in this chapter, but it only means I must keep reading.

I'm so glad I've finally gotten around to reading this. Can't wait for the newsies' appearance!

Laelyn
9/3/2010 c15 Song For A Rainy Day
I'm so sorry! I thought I reviewed the last chapters, but apparently I'm just a jerk and read them without letting you know I'm still hooked! I must admit that I'm confused as to whether or not I should be rooting for Ellie/Mort or Ellie/Skittery. I am seriously in love with Skittery, so I think I'm going to root for that one. By the way, Blade is tough as shit. I'm trying to picture her in my head but all I get is Nelson from the Simpsons =P ... help my mind out here! :) Keep up the great work, see this through to the end and you'll have done something I've NEVER done - finish a story! :)
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »