for Destiny Rewritten

12/4/2008 c2 2toffeepop
Wow! A very impressive beginning; I really enjoyed this piece. Very reminiscent of another favourite of mine; "The Moment it Began" by Sindie, but yours is still very different. Will Severus remember what he did in his last life? Is he going to be a Gryffindor? LOL! I hope you update soon!
11/22/2008 c2 xNymphadoraX
This is beautifully written and incredibly descriptive. I feel almost as if I were in the forest with Severus and Alera. The way you described Alera's emotions really broke my heart, but like Severus, I was thinking of Lily and wondering if he might get his second chance. I can't wait to see what comes next!
11/13/2008 c2 13RavenclawRebel
Like I said before, that was better than amazing! Please update soon! I have no criticism! You're a great writer! Promise you'll update soon so I can find out what happens!
11/13/2008 c1 RavenclawRebel
this is really good!
11/11/2008 c2 24kyllir
Truthfully I'd almost forgotten about this story. I have wondered since your first chapter what exactly would happen, I am still very curious :) I look forward to seeing this story evolve, there must be a thousand things that Snape would do differently, I wonder just how far back he goes?
11/10/2008 c2 11Artika
Interesting direction. Looking forward to more.
11/10/2008 c2 21Talon3
Wow! I loved the vivid descriptions about the story(s). Please continue...
11/10/2008 c2 38loveislouder94
This is really well written.

I like it so far.
11/10/2008 c2 Tabbycat1220
looking forward to seeing the mistakes he corrects
6/30/2008 c1 EL
Very nice. I love your what if scenario involving Snape... god knows, we've seen a lot of that with Harry but rarely with Snape... very original. Thanks muchly for the interesting read and please continue!

~EL
8/15/2007 c1 13Snow Empress
Well, it's only the setting up of a story, but I'm interested to see how it goes on. :)
8/13/2007 c1 5Aqua-Faerie
This was beautifully written! It shows a lot of promise-I hope you update soon!
8/13/2007 c1 3magnificentX
Bravo!

I need to read more of this!
8/13/2007 c1 gowvan
Sounds promising. Looking forward to see where you take this.
8/11/2007 c1 Mini
Very intruiging. I can't wait to see where you take this!
24 Page 1 2 Next »