for One More Day

7/23/2009 c7 8tee-vee-ell
This was really good! I liked that you could incorporate sadness and sweetness together so well. I really liked the style of writing, and the whole idea was really neat. Great fic! :]
6/26/2009 c7 3Sentinel Sparrow
Aw!

That was so cute!

Though I had to read the last two bits three times before I actually understood. Haha!
5/6/2009 c7 dstnd2travel
aw!

cute. unexpected. loved it.

great job!
5/4/2009 c7 8MagnusSpark
AW!

I remember LOVING this, then there was no update for ages and I kinda forgot...but now it's done! Yey happy endings! XD

I had to reread the last chapter to understand what was happening, and man you left us with a severe cliffy! How could you? D=

I'm glad they made it, and that it wasn't as 'oh I love you too' as it could have been. It was the best way - all action! ^_^

The ending is my favourite. I love how they made it into old age together, it was a really nice touch and an excellent way to end.

Although I saw one spelling mistake! =o

But on the grand scale of things, it was nothing. Well done you - I loved it, and I'm not easily pleased!

Haha I wrote you a story as a comment. 0=]

Oops...? XD

~G.Extraordinaire x
4/30/2009 c6 dstnd2travel
oh.my.gosh. your story is totally amazing!

wait. does this mean chas is going to be sent back because he let slip that he loves john?

update. update!
1/30/2009 c6 ceinwyn
oh keep on writing! I love your fic! I'm so curious as to how it will end!
7/22/2008 c1 Sobie
Ok ^^ it could be possible I will take a long time with translation but I want to do the best ^^ Really happy of our collaboration :p.

I will send a message when I will finish all chapters
7/21/2008 c2 Sobie
Hi, I'm an french author and I have a request ^^ I want to translate your great work *_* because I have a lot of friends who don't have capacity to get all of the story, and it could be interesting to make known your work in french version^^

I wait for your answer, I won't do anything if you don't agree

And just something...DON'T STOP PLEASE T_T I want the continuation of the story!
6/25/2008 c6 MagnusSpark
Okay, so this was the first Constantine I've read and guess what - I love it!

Chas should never have died! ='[

Yey Chastine forever! XD

My newest obsession...

x
6/2/2008 c6 Hatori Soma
And you leave it there...how could you? Update soon you!
5/4/2008 c6 asilverheart
brilliant! I usually get kind of creped out by john chas fices but this one is so cute! I love your angel by the way, hardly anyone writes really interesting OCs. my favorite bit is the last line

“I’m in love with you, asshole.”

please continue!
4/8/2008 c5 LittleLurker
Please continue! This is a really nice piece and that even though I'm usually not into the John/Chas thing...
3/23/2008 c5 2Black White and Shades of Grey
Please update? This story is going so well so far, and there's not many good chastine Constantine fanfictions on here. Please?

-Black, White, and Shades of Grey
1/16/2008 c5 Belial
I want to read more _ please, post the rest ç_ç

I'm a belgian girl but I like so much fanfiction like that...XD

It's enough to me for learn english!

So please...u_u

^^
12/8/2007 c5 20Malty
Really enjoying this so far, particularly the interaction and simultaneous distance between the two. Would love to see it continued!
17 Page 1 2 Next »