for Hypnosis

8/6/2016 c1 61Alice Forshadow
I just died of laughter.
Write a sequal please! I want to see what everyone else is going to do to break Mars and Jupiter out of the trance.
I'm still laughing!
You, my friend, are a genius.
12/31/2015 c1 Madeline
This is horrible! It barely has anything to do with hypnosis, and it's not even pokemon! Don't read this!
8/10/2013 c1 pooh
i coulfd though poo at you
5/9/2013 c1 1dogsshouldvote
Omygawd... TEAM GALACTIC LUCKY STAR THEME SONG! If we're both thinking about the same thing... ::evil grin::
2/26/2013 c1 Th3Walk3rSlay3r
that wad hilarious! love it!
1/25/2012 c1 1AngelkittenArtist
I must have LMAO'd throughout the whole story, good job mate :)
11/16/2010 c1 6BIG BOWSER
Funny :)
5/29/2009 c1 169ObsessedwithBirds
XD I love your stuff. And I love SinfulShipping. :D
5/23/2009 c1 1SchwaWarrior
What?
5/16/2008 c1 jsdafjsdf
LOL

This is quite funny. Who's Dr. Phil?
9/9/2007 c1 OMGLOLWTF
Since you have turned off your PM function, I will leave this here.

After innundating FF(dot)net with abuse reports, you will be pleased to learn that - we luv U vulcangirl365 - and all their spam - have been deleted. It may be possible for you to have the abusive "reviews" deleted from them and their sockpuppet troll - U So Sweet - if you contact support(at)fanfiction(dot)net.

Cheers,

OMGLOLWTF, destroyer of Trolls.
9/1/2007 c1 Jack Keller
You do not deserve a review, you hyperactive freak.

But I'll give one anyway.

Just weird. OOCness in abundance. And utterly insane.

And yes, the world is filled with evil stuff like the fans, the cursed Jirachi and their clefairy minions, and adverts (commercials).
8/20/2007 c1 8Phyllis Joy Wolfe
Gah! Laughing my butt off! This is so dang funny!

Keep up the good work!
8/17/2007 c1 Dreemira
Mars is definately my favourite out of the Galactic Admins. :D

This reminds of the ceiling fans at my highschool, someone drew lines on it so when it spins, it looks like a spiral! Hypnotising...
8/13/2007 c1 Subterranean Renaissance Faire
Yanno, I think I did that once with a ceiling fan. In the lunchroom. Pretty soon I started chucking food at it to see if it would splatter.

I know detention pretty well at this point, if you hadn't guessed that already.

ZOMGWTFBBQ ETC ETC ETC LUCKY STAR FTW LOLOLOLOL I loves it good I does I does. XD

Well, that was pretty great. Really now. I think, all because of your stupid awesome-sauce-ness(italian accent I LIKA DE SAUSE) and this stupid keyboard, I am going to have to fav it. See what you've made me do? How dare you. No dinner for you. Now go back to your corner!

...AND... I was gonna saw something else but I forgot it. To bad.

So here, you can have a Mars Bar(R) for your efforts.

Now scuze me while I go get distracted by sticky notes, dried up hi-liters, and those awesome staple removers that look like monsters with fangs.

~'Dux