for Love's Hardships

11/14/2017 c6 Guest
Good
11/7/2015 c5 7twlightbella
Melody and Lola carter were born
8/22/2010 c10 Damon Heart
Very very nice I love how she went into remission just liked id hoped and that she had children again hoe I'd hoped. I wish they had a son though but thats ok. Anyway very nice story hope to hear more. My ireful advice is slow down its just fact after fact. Give a Iittle time to slow it down describe some senery idk describe some feelings they have. But your still doing a splendid job keep it up.

-Damon Heart @-
1/22/2010 c10 9Dauntless-Princess3392
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY. IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME. I LOVE A WALK TO REMEMBER. KEEP ON WRITING AND UPDATE SOON

-DARKLUST
1/19/2010 c10 elphiethegood
Okay this story is good. The writing could use some work. A lot of work. But aside from that it kept my interest. I too was a preemie, born at twenty four weeks and I was in the hospital for six months. I was a triplet but my brothers didn't survive. Anyway, great job and I hope you do write more.
12/19/2009 c10 4TheLionsPrincess
you could talk more about cassie and landon and their relationshop and cassie and jamie's relationship and how cassie feels about finding her real family and how she finds out she is an aunt.
10/13/2009 c10 1soapgirl411
Please finish this story. You could have Landon tell his father about Cassie. Then Cassie meets her dad.
10/13/2009 c9 soapgirl411
good chapter. Its good Landon's mother knew about the child.
10/13/2009 c8 soapgirl411
cute in the beginning and schocking near the end. :o)
10/13/2009 c7 soapgirl411
very cute chapter. Its great Jamie can go home. :o)
10/13/2009 c6 soapgirl411
I loved this chapter. I am glad Lola and Jamie are ok. :o)
10/13/2009 c5 soapgirl411
great chapter. I hope Jamie does not die. Those are cute names and I hope the babies make it. It was a sweet suprise that they had twins. :o)
10/13/2009 c4 soapgirl411
another good chapter. I hope Jamie is ok.
10/13/2009 c3 soapgirl411
another great chapter. Its sad about Jamie's mom.
10/13/2009 c2 soapgirl411
another good chapter. I hope Jamie can survive childbirth. I always wanted Jamie and Landon to have a baby in the movie. :o)
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »