FanFiction.Net
for It's Pink!

2/27/2009 c1 62room-on-broom
Haha brilliant! Utterly butterly brilliant! "Oh my God! It's true! You do have a 'thing' for Penny... Dad, she's half your age!" - Nearly dropped my laptop from laughing then X3
12/3/2007 c1 64epalladino
Way cute. Thanks, Beth Palladino
8/16/2007 c1 jendarra
This was so funny.

I did think at first it was Alan, however it could have been anyone of the boys.

I'm glad to see that Jeff got his own back on his prankster son.

Keep writing please.
8/15/2007 c1 13Lillehafrue
I was wrong, I had guessed Alan!

Funny, funny story. I can so see Gord's face at seeing that pink monster for the first time. Priceless. But as to him borrowing it from Penny, I wouldn't advise it. It clashes with his hair.

Hope to see more like this soon!
8/14/2007 c1 41Tikatu
This was really cute! A nice little bit of background imagining on just how Penelope got FAB-1. (I'm surprised no one else has wondered at that bit of trivia!) The joke at the end had me groaning... so very in character for this particular Tracy.

Your writing has been improving all along, MH, and this just highlights that so very plainly. A very refreshing story! Kudos!
8/14/2007 c1 60Sam1
Only Gordon would sing a raunchy song about the media. Too funny, Hob. You should really write more stories like this.

So that's Gordon's and Scott's story done and leaves Virgil, John, and Alan. Hmm, wonder what could be in store for each of them.
8/13/2007 c1 SusanMartha
LOL! I didn't realize it was Gordon at first. And Jeff being sneaky.

Did you get the idea from Deans reaction in "In at the Death"?