for Thanks To You

8/1/2016 c1 2AussieSparkey
Basically, I liked it.
1/7/2016 c1 PrettyChelsea
When I read that Joren proposed to Gracie ... I was like nooo.. then tried reading til the end. Good thing J/K ended up with each other and Joren getting a couple of black eyes lol
8/7/2012 c1 33TheTinyestOne
I really really liked the ending,
11/15/2011 c1 yay
Well, I like this although it sucks for the sister.
1/19/2009 c1 55SweetlyDesolated
I like the K/J because Dom is too perfect in the books...however, I would gladly read the alt. ending if you finished typing it up.

Good job on the four stories, it was different from others to have Joren lose his memory, and get a new start.

Moony
1/12/2009 c1 10Ally-Marty
I liked the ending - it's not all fluffy and 'happily ever after'. The switching POVs were a bit difficult for me to follow, but I liked the dialogue that occurred in each view. Excellent story! :D
2/23/2007 c1 Chorus girl 24601
That was a really fantastic quartet! My only comment is that your changes in point of veiw could be slightly confusing at times and it often took around 3 paragraphs to figure out who was speaking, but otherwise it was great.
12/24/2006 c1 JoyAnna
THE BEST STORY YET!AH!OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!THAT WAS AMAZING!Ok calm.OH by the way I love the way you ended that with joren being older and all!DO ANOTHER, DO ANOTHER!
4/10/2006 c1 Ann
It's a cute story。 I don't usually read in this fandom, therefore not very familiar with the twists and turns. Nonetheless I enjoyed your writing style and layout. Well done.
7/20/2005 c1 3Jjinks
A very nice ending to everything. I really loved this one.
4/30/2005 c1 NarwhalGirl
Wow. I'd never have thought to have Joren and Kel together because of Joren being changed and not dead after his Ordeal. Good job with the story. You skipped parts, but since it was only 4 one-shot chapters, that's understandable.
6/21/2004 c1 hawaiikel
there's an alternate? lol no way... really? can i read it? :) please please pretty please? i love how u have an epilogue. but it seems like it cud b more organized. perhaps under the title "Epilogue" lol with joren still telling it from his pov. wudnt pockets be EXTREMELY old now? maybe u cud do a continuation with one of the girl squires and one of pockets's offspring. wuddaya think? :)
5/31/2004 c1 10Nolee of Stone Mountain
This quartet was so good. When I first read that Joren proposed to Gracie I almost closed the story, but then I thought about your K/J stories and I figured those two would get together. Eventually.
9/29/2003 c1 4Shinigami Clara
o...very nice^^ i wanna know what happens! *screams and rolls on the ground* erm..yah...i'm hyper...WHAT? can't i ne hyper? *sob sob* you are all agains me! erm...yah...sorry, i REALLY need to make sure i don't go OVERLY hyper...or else i'll scare half the world aways... :P anywas, please update soon! i wanna know what happens! it's very interesting^^ love your writing style!

Shinigami Clara
7/17/2003 c1 tomatolover
*...

...*

Nice touch. Keep writing! (if you stop I swear I will come after you with a dagger and... *blushes* er, I mean, I'll take a nice little butter knife and cut you some slack. *chuckles nervously*)
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »