for Never Leaving You

1/1/2009 c1 Property Of Eriol
Aw, I had a tear in my eye at the end there! *sniffs*
9/8/2008 c1 5kitty00240
this...is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read... T_T

[tears up]
8/18/2008 c1 5VioletGleam
I liked it ^^
2/1/2008 c1 12Diabolical Kitsutora
That's so unbelievably touching yet depressing. My grandma died of cancer. T.T
9/26/2007 c1 18OhBreadsticks
You have GOT to b kididng me! I LOVE THIS FIC! Gosh It even made me cry! Keep up the good work ^^
8/27/2007 c1 4Cris-wolf
This one-shot really make me cry!

And I'm not a person how cries, this fic was same or more sad that the anime T.T

And you're right we need to help in the most way we can to find a cure to cancer, or at least help people in that situation T.T

keep going with this kind of histories!

Cris_wolf
8/20/2007 c1 16Topaznik-Citrine
OH MY GOD...i cried... wow. this story is actually an inspiration. it has a deep meaning, and i actually understood how chrono felt...my great aunt which i and the rest of my family loved SO much died of cancer not to long ago...about 2 weeks actually...well, anyway...i...uhm, you made a story worth congradulating. im gunna go now...
8/18/2007 c1 6WREIN
that was too sad, but really good! plese , PLEASE upadate 'stars don't shine'.
8/17/2007 c1 7snekochan
Wah! I've read this over and over, and it still makes me cry! And no prob for editing- you need it, I'm happy to help. ^-^ I love your work! ...

Just be sure to update the stars don't shine son! *puppy eyes*

love the story!

*sniffles!* (I'm a girl, so it's ok! ;p )

Love to live and live to love

Snekochan
8/16/2007 c1 16Tsukiria
Uwah! This is so god damned sinfully good! Its not just plain touching, it manage to reach into my heart and made it waver...And to the end, I felt a distinct prickle in my eyes...*Sobs* But then, nowadays, cancer ain't uncurable. Although it still spells pain in capital letters, at least its in a..."BETTER" way. Stabbing needles up your ass...I know it all full well .
8/15/2007 c1 cheezzzzz
T_T so sadd! wah but good story!
8/15/2007 c1 1spiritbillibillibilli
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... (sorry, when I cry, it sounds like I'm laughing) -sobs uncontrollably-

This was really really good! I totally loved it and it kinda reminded me of 'Dancing in the Rain' by Maiden of the Moon. Anyways, I hope to see more fantastic stuff like this from you! I especially love the last line! Oh! And you need to update your other fic soon!