for A Splash of Rum

6/11 c1 148Buckhunter The Race Horse
How did Vader get drunk though?
12/26/2018 c1 25upwiththebirds33
this is so funny!

best: "Vader looked at Jack, and sorrow seemed to pour out of the emotionless mask. And he started to whine about his life."
8/18/2017 c1 Kootrawolowitz
Why is Vader in the the Caribbean
8/29/2012 c1 1mic674
AHAHAHAHAAA! I luv it! It's so original XD like. luv! Needed it so much!
Darth Vador fan I iz :P
8/29/2012 c1 1Spirit of the Morning Flower
This story made me laugh and smile. )
12/23/2011 c1 2Elaine Jedi
OMG this is so funny!
11/23/2011 c1 Hexas178
This is very funny think you could please write something lots longer cause that would be freaking hilarious.

Regards and thanks

Hexas178
6/21/2011 c1 38almostinsane
Great story! LOL. Captain Jack always makes things better... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
4/5/2011 c1 HorseMadJedi
This is great! loving the part when jack goes to lick vader! You mixed my two fave films so thats pretty ccol :) hope you make another chapter!
7/6/2010 c1 Skate
This is so weird. But this is so funny.
5/23/2010 c1 Kaleia
Brilliant! XD
5/19/2010 c1 Jedimasterchris1
Now we know what would happen if Darth Vader and Jack Sparrow would meet each other.
4/16/2010 c1 1Puppet White
Was there a point to this...odd story?

Darth Vader was out of character, but Jack wasn't, but that is not a very big achievement, given that Captin Jack is not that hard to write, well, drunk anyway.

But this wasen't even that funny, so I gotta ask was there a point to this somewhat sad story?

Other then that I suppose it was written was a fair amount of detail, though a little more would have been nice.

The spelling was okay.

One shot sums it up though.
6/17/2009 c1 11AriaCloudrunner
BWAHAHAHAHA!

mdr! (soz it's lol in french)

So funny- I love it!

On a serious note; You really captured Jack's personality. And I liked the writing style, too!

I love it!
5/26/2009 c1 Neko
Darth Vader and Jack Sparrow getting drunk on a boat in the middle of the Carrabean, what more could you ask for? Great story!
23 Page 1 2 Next »