for The Tiara Debate

1/9/2014 c1 Error 404 - Talent Not Found
This is beautiful, oh my goodness. When the general notion of "what is even happening" wears off, the humour starts to set in; the story progresses in a pace that accomodates the reader. Then, the little part about romance and sweet-nothings reflects the reality of their situation. Then general teasing humour that's tinged with a bit of despise. And the ending shows the product of war, people who no linger belong to themselves. I loved this for the type of humour it had and the realistic angst it was mixed with. The humour was passive-aggressive, bittersweet, blatantly vulgar and violent, mildly sexual, and realistic to their situation; the best kind of humour. As for the angst, it was dark, but not too overstated, just wnough for the reader to feel despondent. The entire story was contrasted by the tiara notion, a comedic relief of sorts and very appropriate. Really great. I love this.
9/6/2010 c1 12knuxnbat
very well done!
4/17/2009 c1 je m'appelle
lol. i love this story. i have a new favourite SH ship.
3/24/2009 c1 Without Reprieve
Ahh, that was kinda cute... :3
8/26/2008 c1 8hducudusjfjei643
hhahhaaha, oh yes it is, silly ace.
3/5/2008 c1 19Karkadinn
That was hilariously and touchingly awesome. Far better than the show itself. Plenty of unstated emotions, which are the best kind, and plenty of depth along with solid, unmelodramatic characterization. Bravo.
10/19/2007 c1 Micki
Love it, keep writing. DarkAcexStarling is my favourite ship, and you're wonderful at portraying it. This make me giggle and smile and discover the amazingness of Dark Ace's tiara. Which is obviously a tiara.

Thought it was absolutely amazing! Please continue writing for this ship, you've got some talent here!
10/16/2007 c1 11diggydawg
luv it, update
9/22/2007 c1 6Mikitsu Silverquick
I. Love. This.

Excellent writing skills, and wonderful intrepretations of characters. And I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who likes Dark AceXStarling. lol

Never considered Dark's helmet thing a tiara, but I can understand where you got the idea ... it's also damn funny
9/19/2007 c1 2SyntheticEuph0ria
I love Dark Ace. He's such a bastard. :3

Gotta agree with Starling, though. XD
8/28/2007 c1 16Sailor Donut
Hail the Darklonis. I love any and all references to that ship.

In any case, this is really good, just like your other ones! Keep it up, I'm loving this series! (Even if I'm reading it out of order, haha)
8/27/2007 c1 65Xekstrin
It is so totally a tiara.
8/26/2007 c1 68Golden Snowflake
Cool! I really like this. Good writing, too. Starling and Dark Ace... I like that.
8/24/2007 c1 Pink-baron
It's official. Dark Ace's tiara has become the fandom in-joke. XD
8/17/2007 c1 7Malarkay
Wow. I really liked this story. It was very cute and really sad, all in one. That's good writing, there. And I laughed out loud when they were arguing about the legal status of Cyclonis and Aerrow, as well as the reasoning behind why his helmet is a tiara. :D
18 Page 1 2 Next »