for Love of My Life

2/18/2021 c1 1Srta.NR
Que forte essa história. Pobre Marguerite sofreu muito com as palavras de Roxton.
11/23/2020 c1 Guest
Absolutely love this story!
9/5/2005 c1 KC
Would love to see a sequal
8/24/2001 c1 3sternwoelkchen
That was such a great story! Please write more ! Steffi :-)
8/23/2001 c1 elbie
Great, romantic story complete with an evil nemesis and good action sequences, too. And thanks for giving Malone a heroic moment. All around wonderful.
8/11/2001 c1 CAP
Did I like this story, YEP!...You followed up seamlessly to your last story and had Marguerite suffer some effects from the spider bite, to boot. The scene where you have Roxton tell Marguerite he doesn't love her...was so very well done. I needed to read it again. I swear I had thumbprints on that page, shallow indents left there by the tension of the moment. It was so real. His pain, her hurt and humilation. Ned, using his deductive reasoning...solved the riddle (oh how Sherlockian) Bravo! Thank you for this lovely novella.
8/10/2001 c1 krux
oh my god that was sad ! why did u make it that she could not have babys !
8/10/2001 c1 7Gabbo
I love this story. I was crying my eyes out when Roxton was being so cruel to Marguerite.
8/9/2001 c1 Meb
Great story! When Roxton was blowing her off, I truly had tears in my eyes. It really does seem like the boys should have learned not to trust gorgeous jungle women by now! I liked everything about it! Keep up the good work.