for The Edges of the Day

2/17/2021 c1 1Srta.NR
Estou cboranfo rios...que história triste mas, com um final feliz.
11/23/2020 c1 Guest
Very good
10/31/2004 c1 I would login if I wasn't a lazy slob
Aw!
12/8/2002 c1 lois3
This and nothing of any importance were very good. I hope you write a third one in this series.

Thanks,

Lois
4/4/2002 c1 35Jaclyn
Oh my...I'm all teary...this was great! Very creative - that seedy town and those people and the drug, etc. Keep writing!
11/8/2001 c1 roxtons babe
that that was so so good i was crying until the end.x
10/4/2001 c1 Tabitha
Great story keep up the work.
8/25/2001 c1 3sternwoelkchen
Great story and I like the ending ! Keep up the good work ! Steffi
8/24/2001 c1 Eva
I know I sent you this review by personal e-mail, but I thought it important to post it here as well. You deserve as many accolades as possible for this one. You have given us h/c shippers something to hold onto until season 3. This was beautifully and excitingly written. What a great imagination you have to come up with this plot. Of course, Roxton would spend the rest of his life looking for her, wouldn't he? Poor Marguerite having to endure all that torture, but the rescue scene was absolutely breathtaking. I was so choked up reading it. I'll read this one over and over again. My heart just melts every time I read the fireside scene. Love those h/c scenes with our R&M and you have done one splendid job with this one. Would also love to see you write a sequel. She must say 'yes' to his proposal! And, that's all there is to it!
8/24/2001 c1 10TLWROX
Colorado- you know I adore this fic, but I will write it here too, just to prove it to you. I hate the idea of what Marguerite went through in those 3 months where her friends were trying to find her. I'm just so happy that everything turned out alright at the end. It was so sad when she didn't realize that it was Roxton- my heart nearly shattered. I hope you write a second part to this- I'd like to see Marguerite's reaction to Roxton's proposal. GREAT JOB! Can't wait for more. :) :) :)
8/23/2001 c1 7Gabbo
Colorado great story. This one nearly had me in tears, terrible thing to happen to Marguerite. I love the way Roxton and the gnag didn't give up on her. I hope there's a next part. Keep up the good work.
8/22/2001 c1 CAP
How clearly you captured Roxton's desperation for the woman, who now has become more important to him than life itself. That emotional moment when Marguerite realizes that it was indeed Roxton sitting there before her (even unshaven)...so well handled, so clearly defined. You can actually see and feel her growing awareness that this was Roxton. What a cracking good read. Can't wait to see where you are going to take our beloved explorers next. Repairing Marguerite's interior equilibrium.
8/21/2001 c1 1Armslore
EXCELLENT! I'm not one for stories like this usually, but I really felt this one. I actually felt anger! THAT is how good it is.
8/10/2001 c1 65California gal
Very good. Exciting story with a perfect ending. Worth waiting for.
8/10/2001 c1 Meb
Yikes! Poor Marguerite! Great story but very sad. I'm glad Roxton didn't give up on her and I hope you're planning a sequel where we get her answer.
16 Page 1 2 Next »