for Hogwarts is a Strange Place: Raising Harry Book 2

9/18 c13 ryencoke
This has always been my favourite chapter. Never been a fan of Percy but this chapter just made me love him and see him in a totally different light. I wish every Percy in fandom was like this Percy.
1/22 c16 hawkswench
I found your story yesterday and am enjoying them.
10/25/2020 c15 1Jimbocous
Good stuff. Thanks for a great (re)ead!
5/18/2020 c3 8RHJunior
This. does not. fly.

If Snape was "only trying to keep his cover", HE WOULD NOT BE ACTING LIKE AN ASS TO DO IT.
He's supposed to be a double agent. Acting in a way that makes even twelve year old children regard you as Suspect Number One when something Dark goes down ***is not how you maintain a low profile.*** Voldemort, crazy as he was, would take one look at Snape's childish bullying and sadistic behavior and go "this idiot WANTS to be caught working for the Dark Side!"

So bloody sick of "fans" trying to redeem the irredeemable.
5/18/2020 c1 RHJunior
Hermione: "But without a proper teapot, where do you Americans put your tea?"

Harry: "IN THE HARBOR." *little american flags pop out of his hat, waving wildly.*
9/3/2019 c1 Last Harper
I don't care for the"Gred / Goerge" treatment, I don't recall it use in the books.
11/22/2018 c2 Nate
Started Great - turned to cliched shit at the sorting.
7/4/2018 c5 stacygrrl2002
I would have really complained about Malfoy not losing points after starting the confrontation and then starting the fight by drawing his wand. Detention and points for threatening another student
7/4/2018 c3 stacygrrl2002
Harry should have pushed it a bit, especially about the attitude and treatment.
7/4/2018 c2 stacygrrl2002
Not fond of tales that are just Canon rewritten. Keep up on twisting things. Like to see where you take things. I'm a bit surprised the parents gave in so easily to Harry going to Scotland. (I know it's part of the tale). It makes me want to ask a few questions. Just why would two British School teachers interrupt their lives, and their preparations for the next school year, and go all the way to America to convince one kid to go to their school, and obviously ignore a second powerful girl (the tornado) by not inviting her. Why would Harry leave his ultralight, and his horses, and his friends? Who is going to take over his chores, when they all have busy farm lives? Cow, goat, all the guinea pigs, horses, maintenance on the plane-its not good for it to just sit unused. No piano? Just uproot a life and change it that much, for a castle? Castles are cool, but is it worth the trade off? Not cheap either. just makes me wonder, but then I'm a grumpy great grandparent, and nastily suspicious of things. bet his nifty mag light doesn't work well, or long. Keep that Buck knife handy.
2/6/2017 c16 34Malicean
Hmmm ... the explanation seems to be going towards the Old Ways. But we'll see.
And now we're about to start a boy band. Oh, dear. ;)
1/5/2016 c10 2GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
Cannon is a gun. Canon is what you want when referring to a set corpus of literature.
1/5/2016 c6 GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
You mean Boy Scout, not Cob Scout. Earlier Harry claimed to have 18 merit badges, only two away from an Eagle Scout, which is a Boy Scout Rank. Cub Scouts is for younger kids.
1/5/2016 c2 GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
Why didn't Harry try to write a letter to Sirius? There are plenty of reasons why Sirius might not have found that letter other than death or incarceration. For instance, he could have simply never tried to open James' trunk, thinking he already knew what was in it. Or maybe because he wasn't a Potter he couldn't get it unlocked. And why didn't Harry try on the ring?
4/18/2015 c9 65 Coloured Walker
And it's at this point where the Sue gets to me too much. The levels taken before, I could accept even if they annoyed me, but.

Well written though.